Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Evenflo Embrace 35 Infant Car Seat

I've seen some bad reviews of this online.  I know its not the most expensive, but I like the weight and feel of it.  Not to mention that I can get if for $110 (in Canada everything is more expensive, its usually $165).

Does anyone have this?  Good/Bad reviews for it?

Thanks! 

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
imageimage

Re: Evenflo Embrace 35 Infant Car Seat

• Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I have an Evenflo travel system (Journey 200 - Crayon Scribbles) that came with an Embrace 35 Car Seat. My husband and I have no complaints at all. We like that it's lightweight and the harnesses are easy to manipulate. I found good reviews when I researched it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think the seat is fine, just make sure that the stroller you plan to pair it with is Evenflo compatible (if you'll be using it on a stroller). That's the only down side to Evenflo seats, they are compatible with there own strollers and not much else.

• Options
    imagegimmietimmies:

I think the seat is fine, just make sure that the stroller you plan to pair it with is Evenflo compatible (if you'll be using it on a stroller). That's the only down side to Evenflo seats, they are compatible with there own strollers and not much else.

hrm, hadn't thought of that.  The cybex onyx uses universal straps, so I assumed they work with most carseats.  Does anyone know if this carseat is compatible with the cybex onyx stroller? 

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    I would phone Cybex. The universal adaptor says works with Snugride, Keyfit and others. But I know from past experience that often the universals don't work with Evenflo. Or phone Snugglebugz, they carry the stroller and adaptors, they may know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"