February 2013 Moms
Options

I think I might be dying...

Ok maybe that's a bit dramatic but it has been a looooong 2 days. Everytimevwe have a drastic pressure change with the weather I get sick! This time it's been particularly bad. I tried everything but nothing has worked soo broke down and took the sudafed. It's work for about an hour it now I'm back to not being able to breath, coughing, and sneezing. I don't know what to do! I just want to breath and have more than a hour of sleep at a time. Ok pity party over. Thanks for the vent.  

--Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --

Re: I think I might be dying...

• Options
    Sorry about the typos. I'm using my iPad. 
    --Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • Options
    This was me last month for about three weeks!  My MFM prescribed Zyrtec and Flonase and I finally kicked it.
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've been sick too!! I used to have this really strong immune system, now if you sneeze near me I'm sick for 2 weeks! 

I used the netipot, but it was really weird, I also bought this saline spray that you just spray up your nostrils. It worked for awhile (though I'd still wake up in the wee hours of the night and have to do it again).

I think we should buy stock in Puffs and Kleenex!

Feel better. If you haven't tried the saline spray, it's definitely worth the $3 purchase.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just make sure it's the original sudafed with pseudoephedrine.  you need 2 tabs, not the newer one with 1 tab it has a different ingredient.  yes it sucks.  i just got put on a 10 day antibiotic.  wait til you become a mom then you can't ever have a sick day, unless your kid is in daycare. 
  • Options
    I hear ya!  It's 2 am and I'm up because my throat is killing me... thanks to acid reflux irritating an already sore throat!  The two together are horrible.  Blah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"