TTC After a Loss

Holy massacre batman (TMI, a lot of it)

So I'm guessing that my ultrasound today broke something loose b/c I just went through 3 super plus tampons in an hour. I normally bleed through tampons on heavy days but this is ridiculous. last time I changed them out there was the biggest clot I have ever seen. I'm also having some sharp pains near my right ovary that shoot down my leg & up into my stomach which is probably from the large cyst looking thing they saw today.Has any one else that ever had a CD3 ultrasound have this problem or is this just a coincidence? Sorry I warned this was TMI. At least there weren't PIP'sSmile
TTC since 4/28/07
Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

Re: Holy massacre batman (TMI, a lot of it)

• I'm sorry that you are dealing with all of that. ((hugs)) I hope you are feeling better soon

• Brutal! I don't have experience with an ultrasound causing this but I'm currently dealing with clotting issues too following my D&C so I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been having a clotting issue for a year now since my latest loss. I have such heavy bleeding and pass such large clots I feel like I am going to die each month :( It is really bad for at least 3 days and then lightens up for the last 3 to 4 days. I have had CD 2 u/s but I have never had an ultrasound that makes the bleeding worse, though. I HTH and that the bleeding and pain stop soon. Oh, and my cramps have gotten worse with the heavy bleeding and clots. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
    TTC #2 Since October 2011
    RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
    IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
    BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~
  • Oh EK, you can't catch a break! I definitely think you should call your doctor. I think I've read somewhere that more than a pad or tampon per hour warrants a call to the doctor. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • HUGS

Sorry you are dealing with this!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Filling one super size tampon or pad an hour for three hours is ER grade bleeding. Keep track of it and I would opt to pads until it slows, which it hopefully soon. Call the doc or go to the ER.

Hope it's some sort of coincidence. Good luck.
    Rachel (23) and Ben (25)
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Check out my blog.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BFP #3: 2/14/13 EDD:10/16/2013 (Please stick little one)
  • ugh Im , this kind of stuff always happens on the weekend. If the bleeding doesnt get better Id go to the hospital. *HUGS* sending prayers.
    Married my very own GI Joe May 2002

BFP May 2002  NMC June 2002
    BFP September 2002 ID twins born April 2003 @ 35 weeks
    BFP September 2007 DD born May 2008
    BFP August 2012 MC October 2012
    BFP January 2012 DD October 2013

I MISS MY TICKER :(

• Wow that's a lot of blood!  Did it lessen up at all?  I agree with PP... that warrants a call to your doc.  So sorry you have to deal with this Sad
    BFP #1: 3/3/12, EDD: 11/11/12, Missed M/C: 4/3/12 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 4/6/12
    BFP #2: 6/29/12, EDD: 3/8/13, Natural M/C: 7/16/12 @ 6 weeks 2 days
    Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Hypothyroidism
    BFP #3: Kendall Grace, born 9/30/13
    BFP #4: 9/3/14, EDD: 5/16/15, Missed M/C: 10/6/14 @ 8 weeks 2 days, D&C: 10/8/14
    Never in our arms, forever in our hearts Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageTLR813:
    Wow that's a lot of blood!  Did it lessen up at all?  I agree with PP... that warrants a call to your doc.  So sorry you have to deal with this Sad

after I passed the huge clot the bleeding showed down a lot. The sharp pains went away too. I didnt have to get up to change tampons during the night until 4am which is good b/c its usually around 1am. I'm going to mention it Thursday when I go have my HSG done. Also the DR called yesterday & said that since my tubes looked so weird he wants to do another ultrasound so maybe we'll get this mess figured out.

TTC since 4/28/07
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imageAdam2010:
    I have been having a clotting issue for a year now since my latest loss. I have such heavy bleeding and pass such large clots I feel like I am going to die each month :( It is really bad for at least 3 days and then lightens up for the last 3 to 4 days. I have had CD 2 u/s but I have never had an ultrasound that makes the bleeding worse, though. I HTH and that the bleeding and pain stop soon. Oh, and my cramps have gotten worse with the heavy bleeding and clots. 

I usually have clots during my period but nothing like this. This was the size of the tampon. The last time I passed one that big was right after my ectopic. I'm wondering if the clot was causing the sharp pain b/c after it passed I didnt have pains like that anymore.

TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imageEKGibs:

imageTLR813:
    Wow that's a lot of blood!  Did it lessen up at all?  I agree with PP... that warrants a call to your doc.  So sorry you have to deal with this Sad

after I passed the huge clot the bleeding showed down a lot. The sharp pains went away too. I didnt have to get up to change tampons during the night until 4am which is good b/c its usually around 1am. I'm going to mention it Thursday when I go have my HSG done. Also the DR called yesterday & said that since my tubes looked so weird he wants to do another ultrasound so maybe we'll get this mess figured out.

Oh hun, I'm just now reading this!  I'm glad your doing a little better this morning.  If it starts back up I'd call the doctor.  I hope your getting lots of tlc from dh and cuddles from Boomer.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• I'll be going through the CD3 testing soon, so I have no advice now. Just wanted to say I hope it slowed a bit for you

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Wow. Glad it's slowed down. Hope you are able to get answers on Thursday.
    TTC#1 12/1/11
    BFP #1 6/14/12 EDD 2/23/13, mm/c at 8w2d, D&C 8/1/12
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
  • Gator- TB wont let me quote for some crazy reason. You know I'm getting cuddles from Boomer! Maizie too. I love my furbabiesBig Smile
    TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imageEKGibs:
    So I'm guessing that my ultrasound today broke something loose b/c I just went through 3 super plus tampons in an hour. I normally bleed through tampons on heavy days but this is ridiculous. last time I changed them out there was the biggest clot I have ever seen.nbsp;I'm also having some sharp pains near my right ovary that shoot down my leg amp; up into my stomach which is probably from the large cyst looking thing they saw today.Has any one else that ever had a CD3 ultrasound have this problem or is this just a coincidence? Sorry I warned this was TMI. At least there weren't PIP's[:]

I have pretty heavy bleeding and clotting the first 23 days, then it tapers off. Im CD 5 and now its just spotting. I do have a mild pain on my right ovary due to having a small cyst.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12
  • I'm glad the pain is gone and the bleeding has slowed down.  I hope everything goes well on Thursday.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Eek! This sounds like it was scary. Promise. You'll go to the hospital if it starts up again?
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • I'm glad you are doing better today.  Good luck on Thursday.

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

• So happy to see you're doing better! That's really scary!
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Glad you're feeling better!  That just sounds awful all around.  I still think you should mention it to your doctor just to be on the safe side.
    PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imageRedPhoenix625:
    Glad you're feeling better!  That just sounds awful all around.  I still think you should mention it to your doctor just to be on the safe side.

I ditto Red and Raven.  Hospital if it starts again, and mention it to your doc.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• imageravenclaw1:
    Eek! This sounds like it was scary. Promise. You'll go to the hospital if it starts up again?

If it ever gets that heavy again I'll go to the ER. I think I've only used 2 tampons all day today so I think whatever that was is over. I'm definately mentioning it Thursday.
    TTC since 4/28/07

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"