February 2012 Moms

Ok hors, another dirty CP

I'm chiming in on the fun.[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ok hors, another dirty CP

• I'll do bjs until its THAT time and then we have sex.I could gag just thinking about stuff in my mouth...is that weird?

3month11
  • Am I the only one that thinks bj's are disgusting??

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepinkshades05:
    Am I the only one that thinks bj's are disgusting??

Nope, I'm with ya' here.  I tried once and couldn't brush my teeth enough or use enough mouthwash to feel clean!

It is just gross...nothing sexy about that.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I don't mind on occasion but my Dh is girthy so it honestly kills my jaw...I'm blushing as a write about this  
    3month11
  • I think they're gross but I feel that if DH pleasures me that way than its only fair.

I also think spitting is more gross than swallowing! I want to have that stuff in my mouth for as short amount of time as possible!
  • I blushed when I read it! (the OP, not your's specifically!)
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• BJ's are gross but DH very much loves them...you gotta keep your man happy! LOL So, spitting or swallowing...depends on my mood or how much I've had to drink...
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imageLena122:
    I think they're gross but I feel that if DH pleasures me that way than its only fair. I also think spitting is more gross than swallowing! I want to have that stuff in my mouth for as short amount of time as possible!

I'm totally a prude, I don't enjoy that myself either.  So basically no oral of any kind happens in my house.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• I am tempted to get a mouthful and spit it in his face.... is that wrong?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenaturegal79:
    I am tempted to get a mouthful and spit it in his face.... is that wrong?

LOL that is awesome 

• imagenaturegal79:
    I am tempted to get a mouthful and spit it in his face.... is that wrong?

Omg... We can always count on you to "take it there"! lol
  • imagehayliedc:
    I don't mind on occasion but my Dh is girthy so it honestly kills my jaw...I'm blushing as a write about this  

Yes, I'm with you.

And, secretly, I feel gross after doing it. I have to brush my teeth and use mouthwash right after, or I feel too "dirty" to be able to kiss my baby ever again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • All this talk about sex lately, is making this single lady....well, frustrated!  LOL

• imageMrMrsandBaby:

imageLena122:
    I think they're gross but I feel that if DH pleasures me that way than its only fair. I also think spitting is more gross than swallowing! I want to have that stuff in my mouth for as short amount of time as possible!

I'm totally a prude, I don't enjoy that myself either.  So basically no oral of any kind happens in my house.

What?!? Crazy talk! I cannot O from intercourse, only oral, so it is very necessary over here! And I agree with Lena on the "fair" factor, although in reality I get it a lot more than give it.

Sometimes I spit and sometimes I swallow but mostly DH is nice and warns me first so I don't have to do either, just wash my hands off. 

• imagejmccall79:
    All this talk about sex lately, is making this single lady....well, frustrated!  LOL

My hubs is so amazing that I may or may not have considered pimping him out as a backup plan if we fall on hard times. The fee would be pretty hefty, but I'll let you know if I ever put him on the market. Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Hehe, can I tell you a funny story? So a long time ago I went to Texas to visit my ex bf when he graduated from Air Force boot camp. His parents gave us some "alone time" in the hotel while they went to eat. I was on my period and we didn't know when they'd be back so we didn't want to get in the shower. But the man just went through 6 1/2 weeks of freaking boot camp, so he's gonna get pleasured. I got my mouthful, went to spit it in the sink, and dripped a little on his uniform pants, right by the zipper! And the spot didn't full come out! Thank goodness he passed inspection when he went back to base that night, he would have caught hell!
  • Swallow, always always swallow  Wink  You guys already know my opinion on giving bj's
  • I pull back just before the moneyshot. Don't mind the results, just don't want 'em in my mouth. 
  • Depends on the mood, but, usually not long enough to have to make that choice...
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"