3rd Trimester
Options

is this going to happen every time now?(vent)

so, I decided I'd be a good housewife today and get the dishes done before DH got home from work(which is usually before noon), and while doing dishes I discovered that apparently there was a container with some sort of dairy product that had been left overnight and spoiled in the sink.... great... so I thought I could do it, maybe it wouldn't smell, right? wrong, OH SO WRONG. it smelled, and the instant I smelled it I had to turn around and throw up in the trash can, and that was just the beginning, my body decided to empty the rest of my stomach contents into the toilet once I reached it... oh, and then it happened... apparently my body no longer knows how to throw up without also PEEING! so, I peed on the floor, AGAIN, and then managed to at one point get my ass up onto the ledge of the bathtub so that every time I threw up when the pee came at least it wasn't on the floor.... this happened last time i ended up throwing up as well.... seriously?? Is this how it is now? my child has stolen all dignity I had left at this point... at least I wasn't in public I guess...

vent over

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is this going to happen every time now?(vent)

• Options
    At least you didn't poo when you threw up. I have a bad story about that, but I'll spare you and my keep my dignity. But yes, I think so.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

Isn't pregnancy magical?

I can't tell you how many times I've been thankful that I upchucked in my house rather than in public. I literally have gotten so used to it, I throw off the pants and undies as soon as I hit the bathroom before puking. I'll be so glad when this is over.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I would pee if I moved the wrong way with my first pregnancy (DS was SO low the entire time).  As soon as he was born, everything went back to normal and I never had any problems.

Now of course, it's back and I end up peeing on myself every day now.  (I'm still getting sick also).  I'm hoping everything goes back normal after this baby but I'm scared it won't with it being my second!

• Options
    Dignity? what is that? I don't even remember having it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL, I'm sure my time is coming. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy...

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options

It is not a gaurantee that you will pee every time. But... Pantyliners are the best plan. I have HG so I throw up often. But I have pantyliners for my easier days, and pads for the bad days. Sometimes I pee completly, and I bawl, happily that has only been at home, but the pad helps a lot there. And sometimes I just pee a tiny bit when I throw up, and the pantyliner covers that. And sometimes, I get lucky and I do not pee at all!! I get so excited!!

But here is my advice: Extra pair of pants and panties, in the car. Maybe an extra pair of panties in the purse a long with a couple pads and pantyliners. I use my DS1's diaper bag as my purse, so along with his undrwear there are mine, and some pads and pantyliners in there and in the car as well. Pants in the trunk. That way I am pretty prepared if I am anywhere and I pee, I got backups.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I hate when people don't scrape/empty/rinse things and just leave them in the sink for me. I'm sensitive enough to that crap without being pregnant.

I threw up in public once. I drank too much water before my ultrasound when pregnant with DS. We stopped at the mall because we had some time to spare, and suddenly I felt like I was going to get sick so I started walking faster trying to get outside. I knew I wasn't going to make it so I tried to turn away from everyone, and as I was turning it all came up. There was a dad and his little boy walking by, maybe 3 years old? I projectile vomited on him. It was horrible.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

I lost my dignity a while ago. Not so much with vomiting but with sneezing. My mom was visiting us and DH and I were sitting on the sofa folding clothes. I sneezed so hard and peed myself right on the couch. My mom must have known because she brought me a towel from the bathroom and left the room without saying a word.

DH just looked at me like I was some strange creature....now pantyliners are my best friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekrhee102011:

My mom must have known because she brought me a towel from the bathroom and left the room without saying a word.

DH just looked at me like I was some strange creature....now pantyliners are my best friends.

ROFL! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard because of how you phrased all of this.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageKellyP2181:
    imagekrhee102011:

My mom must have known because she brought me a towel from the bathroom and left the room without saying a word.

ROFL! I'm crying I'm laughing so hard because of how you phrased all of this.  

this made me laugh too... I can totally picture his look.... Still laughing 

• Options
    imageFutureMrsTowns:

apparently my body no longer knows how to throw up without also PEEING! so, I peed on the floor, AGAIN, and then managed to at one point get my ass up onto the ledge of the bathtub so that every time I threw up when the pee came at least it wasn't on the floor.... this happened last time i ended up throwing up as well.... seriously?? Is this how it is now? my child has stolen all dignity I had left at this point... at least I wasn't in public I guess...

vent over

It gets worse.  Those pregnancy books you're probably reading, well they don't tell you about certain bodily functions during labor.  The good thing is you don't really care when you're birthing a baby!   

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"