October 2012 Moms

What is going on?

William has been fussing and screaming since 9, and I can't figure out why. He has eaten, been changed, been rocked and snuggled, swaddled... Doesn't have a fever, rash or anything out of the ordinary. The whole 9 yards. I finally got him to sleep about an hour ago, but he is sleeping very fitfully and and keeps making whining and whimpering and half gasping noises and half startling. I can't figure it out. It may be a long night.

Any ideas? He had his Zantac at 8 like normal and hasn't been spitting up or anything.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is going on?

• Kids are unpredictable. It's just one of those things. Babies, just like big kids and adults can just be out of sorts. Comfort him and reset again tomorrow. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageelfchique:
    Kids are unpredictable. It's just one of those things. Babies, just like big kids and adults can just be out of sorts. Comfort him and reset again tomorrow. 

This. As much as it sucks, sometimes theres just nothing you can do. Mabye gas? You could try bicycling the legs, massage, and a heat pad if you dont want to do meds. Could be the 6w growth spurt if I read your ticker right. Just know youve done all you can and youre being a good mommy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Gas? I agree, sometimes babies are just babies :

• DS did this last night after his MOTN feeding.  I couldn;t for the life of me figure out why. Then when I changed him next I discovered that he had one of my hairs in his diaper area.  I suspect it was tickling or bothering him.  Darn pregnancy hormones leaving causing hair loss.  Also make sure he isn't too cold or too hot or that his little toes aren't caught in the foot of his sleeper. 

Otherwise as PPs said, just be there for him.  You're being a good mommy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"