September 2012 Moms
Options

Why is it?

The one day I don't really have any chores or anything to do, both kids have been sleeping since 1:30? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why is it?

• Options

imageLoisLane23:
    I hate that. And on the days you need to get something done, both kids are wide awake and extra needy.

Hannah's name was almost Nora.  Just thought I'd share.  :)

• Options
    It always seems to work out that way!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLoisLane23:
    imagemrsh0606:

imageLoisLane23:
    I hate that. And on the days you need to get something done, both kids are wide awake and extra needy.

Hannah's name was almost Nora.  Just thought I'd share.  :)

I was pulling for Zoey but DH has a cousin named that so he refused. :)

My husband has a cousin named Nora so HE refused.  Funny stuff. 

• Options

imageLoisLane23:

Exactly.  Likesuchas, today, when my 4 year old is upstairs screaming instead of napping.

Likewise, mornings when we sit around the house doing nothing, they take good naps.  This morning we went to open gym, out to lunch, ran around a bunch .... naps suck.  BLAH. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemlf625:

imageLoisLane23:

Exactly.  Likesuchas, today, when my 4 year old is upstairs screaming instead of napping.

Likewise, mornings when we sit around the house doing nothing, they take good naps.  This morning we went to open gym, out to lunch, ran around a bunch .... naps suck.  BLAH. 

you'd think that he would be worn out!  My 2 1/2 year old was doing some of that screaming during nap time while I was on leave. BUT now that i'm back at work for the sitter.....he sleeps so well that she has to wake him up!  Argh!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"