Trying to Get Pregnant

Okay DD

About the chick who wanted to know if it was cool to take a couple BCP to adjust when a potential due date woud be then DD.  Here is my answer which I so kindly typed out before you deleted your post

You are CRAZY!

EDD (Estimated due Date) - it is an estimate of when your baby would be due. I had mine 2 weeks early. If you are really that concerned about the specific day you want to have a baby I would say you are NOT ready to have a baby!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Okay DD

• Yup... like I said before she DD'd that one you have about an 8% chance of delivering on your EDD. But I probably should have called the DD.... but at least this way she's either gone or there will be a GBCB post!

• Is the disappearing thread thing relatively new? I got married in 2011 and I swear that wasn't happening in TK boards. People just DDed their post contents.
  • Loading the player...
  • That chick was crazy... lol. I couldn't believe she would take BCP to try to screw around with her EDD. Who does that?!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• imagehqinmd:
    Is the disappearing thread thing relatively new? I got married in 2011 and I swear that wasn't happening in TK boards. People just DDed their post contents.

On TK you can't delete the entire thread.
    Hoping this one stays put a little longer
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imagedirey25:
    imagehqinmd:
    Is the disappearing thread thing relatively new? I got married in 2011 and I swear that wasn't happening in TK boards. People just DDed their post contents.

On TK you can't delete the entire thread.

Thanks. Wish you couldn't here, either. I like reading the train wrecks.

Seriously, BCP for four days to move her EDD? What a dipshit. Not ready to have a baby indeed.
  • I always miss the good stuff Crying

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • I don't even understand how this would work but it definitely sounds like that girl is CRAZY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married in May 2012
    TTC since August 2012
    BFP 3.2.13 EDD 11.11.13
    My Blog
  • BC to move an EDD by 4 days? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Wow, I've definitely never even heard a hint of that one before...where do people get this sh!t?

ETA  Just noticed I'm no longer a newbie, bronze me up! :)

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Really? Where do people get this stuff from?
  • Wow um, that's extreme. Especially when you consider how much it would mess up your system. I have heard Plan B messes it up pretty badly and that's pretty much just strong BC hormones.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I really wish I hadn't missed this one, sounds really entertaining, what an idiot! How would that even begin to make sense..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageheather51983:
    Really? Where do people get this stuff from?

Sounds kind of like the thing where if you just take 2 bcp its just like plan B.... I don't see how that works... I had a friend in college that called me asking if she could have 2 of my pills cause a condom broke... I told her that sounded like bs and to go to planned parenthood.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It sickens me to think that a girl would actually ask something like that!! She is definitely not ready to be a mom!!!
    Married since 10/2011
    TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Dx: No Sperm Count

History:
    Referred to RE after SA results
    HSG, bloodwork, and U/S all good
    3 Non-Medicated IUIs + 1 Clomid IUI w/ Trigger = All BFNs

Today:
    Dr says 2 more Clomid IUIs until we move to IVF

Our Fur-baby Shelby

My Ovulation Chart

• I didn't see the original post, but I will add this: 

Even if you DID know your exact delivery date (i.e. it wasn't just estimated), most people are kind of incapacitated for some number of days before and an even larger number of days after...so if you're trying to adjust your due date by a few days so you can attend some event or something along those lines then that's another reason you're dense.

We actually put off TTC by a whole month (when we had already put it off by 6 mo) to be "safe" with regard to my leave policy. I get a good leave if I deliver mid May or later based on how long I've been in my job. We made sure we were TTA until we had a July EDD (and now that and Aug have passed as well but at least we weren't stuck with a situation where we're relying on me delivering on time or late.)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"