July 2013 Moms

Did anyone experience this ?

Hello Ladies,

I am at 5w4d. Today, I started feeling a very tender stomach with mild/dull pain when I touch/gently press my stomach or during any movement like getting up after sitting down. It is not like period cramps.

I searched the net for it and it seems the most common explanation was body stretching to prepare for pregnancy. 

Is anybody else experiencing this ? if so, did it turn out to be anything of concern ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Did anyone experience this ?

• Yes it's fine I'm 8 weeks and I get them too. Your body is just stretching for your growing uterus
  • I actually have experienced a similar sensation, along with sometimes a bit of discharge sorry if TMI. After reading I seen the same as you, stretching and body is preparing for baby. I am 7w1d I would say the pains happened for me right around 5w5d. It worried me as well, but it is common esp with first pregnancies. I miscarried in July, but there is a distinct difference in the "pains" any questions, let me know! I'm learning more every day. I do lots of research I ask lots of questions!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like gas to me..
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Closing in on 7 weeks and I've got that right now.  It's normal!

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• Yeah. It's normal. Don't worry. 
  • I am also 5 weeks 4 days....mine isn't tender to the touch, but if I get up off the couch (for some reason standing from sitting in a chair doesn't do it) too fast I get like a "pulled muscle" feeling.  It also happens sometimes when I sneeze.  Also in the evenings, my uterus feels like someone has pumped it up with air and it can be a little uncomfortable to sit so I lie down.  From what I can tell it's all normal.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Thank You ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"