Adoption
Options

Forever Family Hallmark Ornament

I love Hallmark Ornaments and I have been collecting about 3 or so new ones each year since before we married.  We were checking out the new ones at our local Hallmark about a month ago and I found this: https://www.hallmark.com/products/christmas/keepsake-ornaments/forever-family-1295QXG4774_DK/

It's great, it's perfect and you may be interested also.  I just know there isn't a lot out there with this phrase.  We used it on the tree for our first family Christmas photos and I can't wait to place it on our tree tomorrow!

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Re: Forever Family Hallmark Ornament

• Options

I've been trying to find that one for a few weeks now, but it's out of stock at all the stores near me.  :(  We do the picture ornaments every year with some pic to commemorate the year and I wanted to add this one special this year.  Boo.

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

• Options
    Cute, thanks for sharing!!
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE this!  So awesome!  Thanks for sharing!

imageHav=Fath:
    Wow, I didn't even know they made such an ornament! Thanks for sharing!

Okay, hate to over think it but... Hadley was born in 2011 (we have had her since her birth), and her adoption still isn't finalized but I'm praying it will be in 2012. This ornament, is it for any time in an adoption? Something you would get each year? At finalization or birth? Hmm....

When I was looking on Amazon, they had some from previous years! :)

I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"