Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

worryed

Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right place?
My name is sereen I'm 18 I had a misscarrage in 23/07/12 and everything seemed to be ok then every month after that they kept getting later then I was due my period on 17/11/12 but its now 01/12/12 and still no period I have taken 2 HPT both negativeI am very worry there might be somthing wrong as I have just staret trying to have a baby

If anyone can help me I would be very greatfull xxxx

Sereena..... X

Re: worryed

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss..your post kind of confused me though, how long have you been without a period?
  • Options
    Sorry that's becouse of this silly phone I never got them last month and the month before that they where 3 weeks late x

Sereena...x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I know it's different for everyone you may want to check w your dr..they hear it all so don't be afraid to call them and we are here too for moral support darlin...good luck!
  • Options
    It is scary to think something might be wrong and don't really haveing someone to talk to as to me this subject is a little embarrassing for me to talk about Thanks you so much though I'm gonna make appointment for monday sorry if its a little bit hard to understand my post's new phone just Getting the hang of it
    Sereena....x
  • Options
    I've found this board to be very helpful and the women are very comforting..
  • Options
    Yea everyone seems to be vary caring

Sereena.... X
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"