June 2013 Moms

Clicky Poll - Are you "out"?

Re: Clicky Poll - Are you "out"?

• everyone knows I am pregnant... very few know it is twins.  Still too nervous to announce that
  • People who I talk to frequently know and it isn't a secret, but I haven't made a facebook announcement. 

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Both immediate families and a lot of close friends know.  We aren't out at work or on FB yet. 

(however, my FIL decided to post on his FB that they're going to be grandparents... don't get me started - I was PISSED.  And DH isn't even going to say anything to them about it - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• I'm actually not sure how many people know. We've told my parents, ILs, siblings, grandma's and good friends. Beyond that I'm not sure, I've got a few family memebers that like to share news that isn't theirs, so I just expect word to get to extended family that way.

I haven't put anything on FB, don't plan on it until we find out the gender.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My MIL did the same otherwise I wouldn't have announced yet
  • All of my big family knows and my coworkers but still have a couple of friends I want to tell in person before making a Facebook announcement
  • Just my parents and my sister.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We announced on facebook awhile ago because we knew our families wouldn't be able to hold it in for very long.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Family and close friends know, but I just send out the christmas cards today which is our annoucement, so the world will know by the middle of next week.  My sister is dying for us to make our FB annoucement so once I believe most of the Christmas cards have reached their destinations we will make an announcement on FB.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • We did a fb announcement on Thanksgiving, so everyone knows now :

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • About 10 people know. We're going to let the cat out of the bag for everyone else next week. Eek!

• It's mostly our families and close friends that know now.  Although, I think DH told his office staff yesterday.  I'll tell work on Monday and the gals in my moms group next Friday.

Still have a few friends I need to connect with personally before the Christmas card goes out.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Only a handful of people know for us. We won't be announcing until Christmas -- but I had to tell my BIL and his fiance -- they recently got engaged and set their wedding date in June. We are due three days later -- DH is best man, I'm a bridesmaid -- so we had to tell them. They've moved their wedding to late summer. (I felt awful! But so happy that we know for sure we'll be there to celebrate!)

I told my boss -- just because I've been dragging at work and I didn't want her to think I'm slacking.

We also told our DCP a few days ago -- to reserve a spot at DC next fall for #2. Daycare is in high demand in my town -- and it's almost impossible to find care for a newborn.

That's it. Everyone else will find out on Christmas -- and not a day sooner! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not coming out on fb this time around...people get so nasty when you are having "too many kids"...and they aren't exactly 2.5 years apart. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • After next week we are going I start really telling people!
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • I announced on FB today.  before that only immediate family knew. My manager and one other person know at work.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Families and close friends know. 
  • We haven't told anyone yet, not even our parents. We will tell them over Christmas. I'll be 16 weeks. Last time we told them at 4 weeks. I kind of like the idea that they won't have to wait as long this time for the baby to arrive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"