June 2012 Moms
Options

Daycare gift ideas

What do you think is a good gift for daycare teachers? There are 4 teachers at the daycare and they are great with my son so I want to give them something nice.

Any suggestions? Also there is a sub I have only met once. Should I get her something too?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Daycare gift ideas

• Options
    I'm buying the holiday antibacterial soap at bath and body works and putting it in cellophane bag and adding "snow" and candy as decoration then putting a target gift card. Haven't decided on dollar amount yet.
    I wouldn't give a gift to the sub unless she was a constant floater teacher that fills in everyday for breaks and lunches etc. if you like, you can bring in food as well for the group.
  • Options
    My LO has been in 2 rooms at his daycare, so I got each room a gift bag full of chocolates. Nothing too crazy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I didnt even think of getting her something. Im so rude! Cookies are yummy. Yeah... cookies are good. 

• Options
    BRBR member

imageStarbear06:
    I'm buying the holiday antibacterial soap at bath and body works and putting it in cellophane bag and adding "snow" and candy as decoration then putting a target gift card. Haven't decided on dollar amount yet. I wouldn't give a gift to the sub unless she was a constant floater teacher that fills in everyday for breaks and lunches etc. if you like, you can bring in food as well for the group.

I was also going to do soap and a gift card, although yours sounds much nicer with snow and a cellophane bag. :)

This morning, I asked the front desk lady if she had any ideas of what DD three teachers liked...turns out they have a book up front with all of the teachers favorite things.  If your child goes to a center, it can't hurt to ask if they have something like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas ladies. I think I may do gift cards. I just have to figure out where to and how much.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"