May 2013 Moms

Bradley Method?

So my husband and I have decided to sign up for the Bradley Method Child Birth class in our area. it is 12 weeks

Has anyone else done this class? What did you think?

Any other FTM planning to take this class?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bradley Method?

• Heard of it but haven't decided what method we are using.  I'm thinking maybe hypnobabies.  I hear lots of good things about the Bradley Method!

ETA: The natural birth board might have more info 

• I'm a FTM planning to take this starting in January.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I never took the class, but read the two main books about the Bradley method. I really liked it and found it helpful in both pregnancy and labor even though DH wouldn't do the homework with me. I had a friend who took the classes and not only did she enjoy them, but because she had to be induced for medical reasons, she ended up using the information from the parts of the class that she had thought didn't apply to her!
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • I took it and thought it was very useful.  You learn a lot about pregnancy and birth.  I didn't wind up using most of the relaxation techniques because my labor was short, but I definitely used what I learned.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In a FTM also planning to start our Bradley method classes in January. If nothing else, I think it will also help my DH feel more involved in the pregnancy and labor.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"