Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Brezza or Bullet??

There are pros and cons to both. What would you suggest, the Baby Brezza or the Baby Bullet?? I have used a regular Bullet and liked it, however, the fact that the Brezza steams/cooks sounds fantastic! Suggestions??

Re: Brezza or Bullet??

• i use a regular food processor so I am no help with those two.  I just wouldn't suggest paying extra for one that steams (if it is extra) because a fair amount of food are roasted.  totally up to you though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have baby beaba, but if you had to pick between the two- brezza for sure. So easy with the steam option.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Get a ninja master prep. The baby bullet SUCKS and the master prep is cheaper. I don't know about the other but it sounds expensive for something you can do with a pot.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • less prep, less dishes, less time, less clean up is ABSOLUTLEY worth the extra monty. for sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was going to get one of these and never got around to it, and I am so glad I didn't. I steam in the basket of our rice cooker and puree in the food processor. I made two batches and DD is pretty much over purees and wants to feed herself, so I am glad I didn't buy something for the month that she ate them.
    Due 3.27.14 (lame because I cannot figure out how to save a fun ticker.....)
  • I have a Brezza and love it.  Super crazy easy to use and clean. Comes with awesome instructions and recipes.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a Bullet and really like it.  I don't have experience with the other one though.  I am not sure how much it matters because they both puree, right?  From what you said the Brezza steams for you which is nice.  I steam in a pot on the stove.  Hasn't bothered me so far.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • I love the Bullet.  Super easy to use, comes with great storage containers, and a handy guide and recipe book.  I decided not to get the little steamer that you can get with it, because it doesn't hold a lot.  I mostly steam stuff right in the microwave, which is super convenient, I can start up the microwave and walk away to do other things. 
  • I have the Bullet and like it but the rubber piece inside has came off already and sometimes it smells like burnt rubber after I use it and not for long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a bullet and like it, but the steamer I bought w/it is a little hard to use w smaller veggies like peas. I like their storage system and recipes. But if you already have a food processor and steamer ( rice cooker) then I wouldn't drop the dough.
  • I have the Bullet and like it overall.  It's great for making small batches, and when I don't feel like bringing out my huge Cuisinart food processor.  There is sometimes a burnt rubber smell after a lot of grinding, which worries me that the motor might not last a long time, but so far everything's been fine.  I also like the food storage system that comes with the bullet.  I have the Bullet steamer, which is small, but works quickly with small amounts of food, so good for when I'm just doing one portion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"