TTC After a Loss

~~~nightly confessions~~~

Please make up for the NADA we had last night!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~~nightly confessions~~~

• I'm currently wearing some lingerie under my sweats and sweatshirt as I await DH's return from walking the dogs. He'll be quite cold so need some warming up. Wink
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • I've worn the same pair of jeans three times now without washing them.  I'm putting them in the laundry tonight but I really don't want to because I still think they're clean and I don't want them to fade.
    TTC since June 2011
    BFP #1 11/18/11 - m/c 12/24/11 blighted ovum - EDD 08/01/12
    BFP #2 08/04/12 - m/c 08/29/12 no answers - EDD 04/17/13
    BFP #3 10/01/12 - m/c 10/30/12 uniparental disomy - EDD 06/04/13
    BFP #4 04/12/13 - EDD 12/22/13  It's a GIRL!
    compound heterozygous MTHFR   -   All AL Welcome

image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a bat in the cave today at work.  I could feel it flopping around in there but I was doing a pedicure and couldn't break away to take care of it.  As I was using the scrub and file on her feet it flew out and landed on the bottom of her foot.  She was talking about something and didn't notice I quickly wiped it off and kept scrubbing.  I only feel a little bad about it.

9/13/12 BFP 9/25/12 M/C at 6.5 weeks

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• imageGatorsgirl731:
    I had a bat in the cave today at work.  I could feel it flopping around in there but I was doing a pedicure and couldn't break away to take care of it.  As I was using the scrub and file on her feet it flew out and landed on the bottom of her foot.  She was talking about something and didn't notice I quickly wiped it off and kept scrubbing.  I only feel a little bad about it.

lolol! I had to read this 3 times before I figured out what you were talking about. thats hilarious!

TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• imageOttersBite:
    I've worn the same pair of jeans three times now without washing them.  I'm putting them in the laundry tonight but I really don't want to because I still think they're clean and I don't want them to fade.

They are still clean!! And they'll only shrink if you wash them, and that will just make you think you've had too much ice cream, and you can never have too much ice cream. 

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • imageOttersBite:
    I've worn the same pair of jeans three times now without washing them.  I'm putting them in the laundry tonight but I really don't want to because I still think they're clean and I don't want them to fade.

This is standard practice 'round my house.  I hate my jeans right after I wash them.  They fit weird (maybe cuz of all the chub) and feel all stiff.  Day #3 is when they start to feel juuuust right.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You both make great points... I already refuse to put them in the dryer because they get too tight and it makes me feel like I've gained weight so I lay them out to dry which makes them extra stiff... It's 2012, why do we still have problems like this?

And now I'm thinking about wearing them again tomorrow :
    TTC since June 2011
    BFP #1 11/18/11 - m/c 12/24/11 blighted ovum - EDD 08/01/12
    BFP #2 08/04/12 - m/c 08/29/12 no answers - EDD 04/17/13
    BFP #3 10/01/12 - m/c 10/30/12 uniparental disomy - EDD 06/04/13
    BFP #4 04/12/13 - EDD 12/22/13  It's a GIRL!
    compound heterozygous MTHFR   -   All AL Welcome

image   image
  • imageOttersBite:
    You both make great points... I already refuse to put them in the dryer because they get too tight and it makes me feel like I've gained weight so I lay them out to dry which makes them extra stiff... It's 2012, why do we still have problems like this? And now I'm thinking about wearing them again tomorrow :

I solved this problem today and bought a pair of jeans a size to big.  Heck I am married now who cares if my azz looks good.

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• DH was angry and venting about work while we were in bed. He was so worked up he couldn't sleep. I was sick of listening to it so I rolled over and said "Wanna have angry sex? "...he was still blushing the next morning....
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageGatorsgirl731:

imageOttersBite:
    You both make great points... I already refuse to put them in the dryer because they get too tight and it makes me feel like I've gained weight so I lay them out to dry which makes them extra stiff... It's 2012, why do we still have problems like this? And now I'm thinking about wearing them again tomorrow :

I solved this problem today and bought a pair of jeans a size to big.  Heck I am married now who cares if my azz looks good

YesYesYes

And I agree that jeans don't really fit "just right" until about the 2nd or 3rd day.  Still clean, just sniff 'em and if you smell ur azz, liberally spray some perfume, it's not like we're dogs who go around sniffin each other anyways....

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• imageOttersBite:
    I've worn the same pair of jeans three times now without washing them.nbsp; I'm putting them in the laundry tonight but I really don't want to because I still think they're clean and I don't want them to fade.

Jeans get washed after no less than 5 wears or a major mishap. Newly washed jeans give me muffin top.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• I just ate an entire daily value of calories in one meal.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • I totally just grossed DH out.  He wanted the computer so the deal was if I wasn't done doing #2 in 5mins he got the computer, I warned him that I needed longer because I'm still slightly sore from my exam yesterday so I have to "go slow" LOL and then to top it all off there was no TP, so I had to make him bring me some TP. I think he might deserve the computer, but he hasn't claimed it yet. haha.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• I gave DH a hard on in McDonald's tonight :) I was eating a McFlurry and licking the spoon and talking dirty to him :) A little old lady was sitting close to us and I did not notice bc she was behind a plant! haha!!!!! I was laughing so hard when she got up and walked away giving me dirty looks! hehe! Oh, and since it is CD 1 there is no fixing DH hard on so he got blue balls :) I don't even really feel bad about it!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
    TTC #2 Since October 2011
    RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
    IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
    BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~
  • imageamberpro:
    imageOttersBite:
    I've worn the same pair of jeans three times now without washing them.nbsp; I'm putting them in the laundry tonight but I really don't want to because I still think they're clean and I don't want them to fade.
    Jeans get washed after no less than 5 wears or a major mishap. Newly washed jeans give me muffin top.

Um, I don't know when I last washed the jeans I am wearing... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This thread had me sniffing jeans last night at 11.

***All AL'ers Welcome***

• imageEKGibs:

imageGatorsgirl731:
    I had a bat in the cave today at work.&nbsp; I could feel it flopping around in there but I was doing a pedicure and couldn't break away to take care of it.&nbsp; As I was using the scrub and file on her feet it flew out and landed on the bottom of her foot.&nbsp; She was talking about something and didn't notice I quickly wiped it off and kept scrubbing.&nbsp; I only feel a little bad about it.

lolol! I had to read this 3 times before I figured out what you were talking about. thats hilarious!

I've read this 3 times and still don't know what you're talking about :[
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • imagekatharine25:
    imageEKGibs:

imageGatorsgirl731:
    I had a bat in the cave today at work.  I could feel it flopping around in there but I was doing a pedicure and couldn't break away to take care of it.  As I was using the scrub and file on her feet it flew out and landed on the bottom of her foot.  She was talking about something and didn't notice I quickly wiped it off and kept scrubbing.  I only feel a little bad about it.

I've read this 3 times and still don't know what you're talking about :[

You know a "bat in the cave" a booger.  lol

***All AL'ers Welcome***

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"