February 2012 Moms
Options

Here's my other FFFC

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flame if you must :-) it was only for a minute. She pulled up! How could I discourage her by putting her back down?! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.

Re: Here's my other FFFC

• Options
    Hahahahaha!!

I mean...shame on you!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageHattieLove:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flame if you must :-) it was only for a minute. She pulled up! How could I discourage her by putting her back down?! 

I do this with Reece... he loves it. No shame.. the colors are visual enhancers!! LOL, that's my excuse.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aria plays with the "Music Sparkles" app on my iPhone all the time in the car. It's the only thing that will buy me maybe 10 minutes of non-screaming drive time. No flames here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    Hattie!  I am in LOVE with the new siggy pic!  SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

imageMrMrsandBaby:

:-D

p.s. ^ this is the face that I am actually making in real life. For real.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker someecards.com - Your personal anecdotal evidence is so much more relevant than this legitimate scientific study.
  • Options
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

OMG, STRAP THAT KID IN!!!!!!

JK, it's an adorable picture! I do miss the rainbow bright bum picture though. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

JK, it's an adorable picture! I do miss the rainbow bright bum picture though. Smile

I thought people might freak out about that :-) We're just playing in the car, waiting for SO. Not driving anywhere, that's why she's not strapped in.  

• Options
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

I thought people might freak out about that :-) We're just playing in the car, waiting for SO. Not driving anywhere, that's why she's not strapped in.  

Wait, so he's SO again? Not exSo? Or is it a different SO? Did I miss this? I'm happy for you! Smile

212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

Wait, so he's SO again? Not exSo? Or is it a different SO? Did I miss this? I'm happy for you! Smile

Honestly I just never know what to call him. We're kind of in between, so I refer to him as SO because he is significant. We officially broke up almost a year ago, but it's complicated.  

• Options
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

Honestly I just never know what to call him. We're kind of in between, so I refer to him as SO because he is significant. We officially broke up almost a year ago, but it's complicated.  

Oic! I just hope you're happy, regardless of things being complicated. Big Smile
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:
    imagelancyjo:
    imageHattieLove:

imageMrMrsandBaby:

Oic! I just hope you're happy, regardless of things being complicated. Big Smile

I am! Although they're complicated, they're pretty stable for now, and that's what I like.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"