December 2012 Moms

Big belly!

Sitting at the dr and I looked at a lady and was likedamn she has a huge belly then I looked down and was like Holy F! So do I! Haha! It sneaks up on ya!

Hoping for good news on a date for induction today!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big belly!

• Hahaha. I laughed out loud at this. I remember going to my ob appointments and being like awwww look at my cute little bump!! And staring at the other huge women thinking that was never going to get that big...oh how wrong I was!!! And the best part is that when I would come in, I would be all dressed and cute...they looked tired and wearing whatever they could fit into and now I look at the girls with these little bumps who are so cutely dressed and have their hair and makeup done and think to myself...love that while it lasts because that ship has sailed for me and you will be me soon!! Lol!! So funny!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My m-i-l whom I ADORE, kept telling me I'm huge, but I never really felt that way until yesterday, when I sat down and realized my boobs are now touching the top of my stomach.  LMAO
  • Loading the player...
  • So true. I think a lot of people don't realize or forget how big your belly gets in the last month or so! Mine is *really* sticking out now. MIL and DH's aunt are constantly commenting on how "huge" I am, telling me it looks like I'm having twins, etc while I continue to measure right on target and my weight gain has been normal to low or even on the low side. Sometimes I just want to tell people "NO, I'm not huge, this is what you look like when you are 9mos pregnant"!
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"