August 2012 Moms

**Friday OOTD**

TGIF!

Top and cardi: Old Navy

Brown Pants: Belk

Boots: Bare Traps (duh!)

Re: **Friday OOTD**

• Are we supposed to post back with what we're wearing? I've never been a part of these OOTD posts...

Either way you look cute! I love Old Navy. 

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, girl!  Post a pic of yourself with what you have on today!

• Loading the player...
  • I still don't forking know how to pip from my phone!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Crappy grainy pic again - ugh iPhone!

Top - NY and Co

Skirt - The Limited (its gray and tan, not sure if you can tell)

Gray tights

Audrey Brooke reddish leather boots.

Happy Friday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would join in for the day, but I am wearing sweatpants and a highschool sweatshirt!!! Commmmmfy!!! :)
  • Lets see if this works!! I hid my face because I'm sick and have no make up on and I look like a disgusting troll. Lol Whole outfit is from NYco. image

eta: I am not a dumb person, but for the life of me I cannot upload pics from my phone. I followed Cheerilee's instructions to the T. Sad face.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekikimo327:

image" href="https://i46.tinypic.com/2hpjdqa.jpg[/IMG]">https://i46.tinypic.com/2hpjdqa.jpg[/IMG]

im sideways but I hope you enjoy my jammies. That's a WVU t shirt that I bought at kohls (comfy!) and some old navy maternity leggings. I will be putting real clothes on later to run to the grocery store!

i also hope you enjoy my antm face. 

woot woot Mountaineers!

The whole process of taking pictures and then getting them from my phone to the computer, and then from there to here is trying for me. I got two hours of sleep last night. This isn't happening.

Picture a 200 pound girl in jeans and a Game of Thrones t-shirt. Go House Tully. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"