July 2013 Moms
Options

Every two hours

I am not hungry the nausea has been so bad I dont want to eat. By accident I discovered if I eat every two hours the nausea is dramatically decreased but I don't feel hungry.

Re: Every two hours

• Options
    Preggo Pops-- they are amazing.  I got the hard candy drop ones, and I carry one in various places, jic-- in my fleece jacket for the morning walks, a few in my purses for random attacks, one on my nightstand, etc.  I haven't been hit that hard with nausea, (knock on wood), but when it hits me, I feel like absolute hell.  My H always says to me, "eat one of those pops!"-- and every time, they work like a charm!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will look that up I haven't heard of them 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was the same way with my son and it's turning into that with this one too. I also sipped ginger ale quite often which was helpful. I hope it gets better for you.

• Options
    Making sure you have something in your stomach is part of what is recommended to combat morning suk was or nausea. They say to snack throughout the day and eat smaller, more frequent meals. I have made it a habit to just chow down a couple crackers every so often just to put something in my stomach even though I'm not hungry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I get it every two hours too! I just try to eat a small snack- a few crackers, or a yogurt, or some carrots... putting something in my stomach always makes it go away. But it is totally every two hours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"