3rd Trimester
Options

Today is my last day of work

and I am SOOO not being productive. And to top things off I think I am beginning to have random contractions. Big Smile I never got to this point last time as I was induced with DD so it's all very exciting!
imageimage

Re: Today is my last day of work

• Options
    Congrats on your leave!  Wed was my last day at work, I'm due today but no action as of my appt yesterday, both previous pregnancies were past EDD so I'm just waiting/excited/anxious also... oh and not productive at all.  I could be nesting/cleaning but instead I'm on TB and internet browsing baby items.  Enjoy, they will be here before we know it! GL
  • Options
    Woooo! So exciting! I'm done next Friday and can hardly contain myself. So excited!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I have one more week of work but am right there with you in the lack of productivity. I have a lot to wrap up here, but SOOO much I want to do at home. Have to wrap-up a preschool volunteer project tonight, have a party w/ friends tomorrow, and DS's second b-day on Sunday! Not to mention wanting to get the tree up, wrap Christmas gifts, and do a little more shopping before Baby comes...and make photo calendars. EEKK!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageNicoleWI:
    Congrats! I have one more week of work but am right there with you in the lack of productivity. I have a lot to wrap up here, but SOOO much I want to do at home. Have to wrap-up a preschool volunteer project tonight, have a party w/ friends tomorrow, and DS's second b-day on Sunday! Not to mention wanting to get the tree up, wrap Christmas gifts, and do a little more shopping before Baby comes...and make photo calendars. EEKK!

I also want to get the tree/decorations up and the presents wrapped. Guess I know what we will be working on this weekend at my house! 

imageimage
  • Options

I am done on Monday and its kinda bitter sweet because I am really considering being a stay at home mom.

I am a theater producer's assistant now and I really love my boss but I just am getting the itch to be a full time mommy...we'll see! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had been planning to work Monday and a half day Tuesday. Last night I wasn't feel great and didn't sleep well, so I took today off. I am so bored just sitting around waiting and I almost wish I would have just gone to work. I still don't feel great though, so I would not have been productive at work at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Jealous! I have 3 weeks left.  I'm not coming back though so my productivity has been VERY low.  I just don't want to be here anymore and am counting the days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My last day was today as well!  I'm a PA, saw patients this morning, so I like to think I was productive.  But, full disclosure, when I got to work this morning, I saw I had a relatively empty schedule in the afternoon, and decided to make it a half day!  I can't believe I don't have anything to do now until the baby comes, guess we'll start that nesting thing everyone keeps talking about!  :)
    Brought home an extra special souvenir from vacation! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine too!  Now I just sit and wait!!!! ;-)
  • Options
    I am officially done work today too!  Whoopie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"