Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Depo shot.

I got the shot 2 weeks ago, and at the time it sounded great. 1 shot every 3 months and no flow after the second shot. After I got the shot I have been hearing awful things about it. I have been told you start gaining weight like crazy, and all kinds of side affects.

I am just wondering is any one taking it and liking it?

Re: Depo shot.

• I'm not taking it now but I took it for 4 years. I never had any problems. I actually lost 15 pounds the first 3 months. But I know others who had nothing but problems. One girl bled  whole time. GL
  • Thank you, Its good to know that some people has good results.

Everyone I have told I took the shot are like o no, I knew someone who took it and X, Y, Z went on. People always tells the worst about stuff.

• Loading the player...
  • I was on it for 6 years and I'm back on it now. No problems. Loved it. Still do.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Was on it for 5 years, no problems. However, I did have some irregular bleeding the last year I took it. Overall I'd recommend it, it's very effective & no hassles!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had been on it for 2 years. That's the maxiumum the Dr would allow as it can cause bone loss ( that may have changed as it's been awhile). As for side effects, I did gain about 5 lbs but I don't really know if I can link it to the shot. I think I just got a little lazy. I enjoyed no period and no headaches.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"