Multiples

Christmas pics

So I took the boys ALONE to get their pictures taken... my mom was supposed to go with me but was admitted to the hospital last saturday and came home on picture day so she couldn't go ! I took one change of clothes and was planning on doing some major sweating ... dealing with two uncooperative babies and stopping by starbucks on the way home to destress ! lol The boys were great ... I couldn't believe it... no crying or fussing or spitting up all over their outfits ! I put one of the pics in my siggy ! I think the most stressful part of it all was the girl trying to sell me $700 package ! lol I said NO... I have a $20 bill in my purse and I'm not spending any more than that ! She almost had me in tears because I felt bad that I couldn't buy more pictures !  grrr .... I tried to post the link for the pics but it wasn't working right !
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas pics

• Cute pic! Hope everything is ok with your mom. and $700!! What in the world.. I paid $700 for my wedding photographer and that included tons of pictures and their services all day. That's insane!

• I took my singleton yesterday by myself and it was an unmitigated disaster!  He just wanted to do what he wanted to do and that was it!  He kept having temper tantrums so we got only a few decent pics.  Thankfully enough to design Christmas cards. 

I am never ever going to take an opinionated toddler to a photo shoot by myself again!  It was so much easier when he couldn't walk at least!  I was so exhausted once we got home.  We both took nice long naps :)

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Those came out adorable!
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"