Stay at Home Moms

The "occupation" line on forms

Today I go a major treat - a massage. At the clinic, I had to fill out a form and it asked my occupation. I wrote in all caps SUPERMOM. This is my new answer for such forms!! It made me snicker to myself to think of someone entering it in the computer later, he he. : ) Just thought I'd share in case someone could use a smile. 
BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: The "occupation" line on forms

• imagehomediva:
    Today I go a major treat - a massage. At the clinic, I had to fill out a form and it asked my occupation. I wrote in all caps SUPERMOM. This is my new answer for such forms!! It made me snicker to myself to think of someone entering it in the computer later, he he. : ) Just thought I'd share in case someone could use a smile. 

Haha cute! I learned the other day that my mom's accountant used to enter her occupation as "Bada$$ Domestic Goddess". I need him to do my taxes, he sounds awesome.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH had to update his emergency contact info for work last month and he changed mine to domestic engineer. He thought that was pretty clever!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha, those are great!i want to hear more. I loved on Madmen when someone asked Betty Draper what she does and she says "I'm a housewife," in that perfect Betty tone!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That's awesome! I'm so lame and I just write homemaker or I leave it blank.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehomediva:
    Haha, those are great!i want to hear more. I loved on Madmen when someone asked Betty Draper what she does and she says "I'm a housewife," in that perfect Betty tone!

Ahhh. I love Betty.  

• imageQueSyrah:
    That's awesome! I'm so lame and I just write homemaker or I leave it blank.

Me too...not anymore, I'm definitely using some of these from now on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• That's cute! I always write N/A. :/
  • imageNandaB:
    Hehe this is not something I care about. I figure the girl painting my toes is probably not gonna judge me. HOWEVER I like the sound of bad asss domestic goddess!

I almost died laughing when my mom told me that. What's even better is that if you know this guy IRL, he's the last person you expect to ever crack a joke. He's like Eeyore. Hidden depths! 

• you ALL need to get a real job like me "CEO of domestic affairs"
  • imageCurlingRocks:
    I've just been writing "SAHM" on the form, though I think it confuses some people.  I'm going to steal one or all of your clever responses.Big Smile

i wrote SAHM at the doctor's office the other day. He looked at me so confused and said, "I have never heard of that, what is that?" 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • imageHors D'oeuvre:
    you ALL need to get a real job like me "CEO of domestic affairs"
    I LOVE that. I love all of these! I'm totally going to use them when I "change careers." :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"