October 2012 Moms
Options

Questions

1. Have your tastes changed? Before I was pregnant I could care less about chocolate. During pregnancy I had to have it every day and it hasn't changed.

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous? I am hungry all the time.

3. When are you going back to work? I'm going back around Valentine's Day.

4. Are you an extravert or intravert? I could live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and be happy.

5. When did you fall in love wih LO? It took me a  couple of weeks 

imageimageimage"Image">image

Re: Questions

• Options

1. I sneak candy bars all the time! Before and through most of my pregnancy I was a salty snacker and now.....chocoholic

2. Yes ALL. THE. TIME.

3. Please don't say the w word. I go back Jan 2nd

4. I'd like to think I'm a goodbin betweener. 

5. Instantly. I really thought I would be disappointed with a girl (we were team green)  but after the initial shock I was so 100% in love with my little pumpkin pie.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have your tastes changed? Not really. I loved coffee and Coke while pregnant... I know I know... Now not so much.

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous? Not always. I have days were I can eat all day and says were I have to force myself to eat.

3. When are you going back to work? Dec 30th... A Sunday. I go back to managing a team with Mon and Tues off.

4. Are you an extrovert or introvert? Mostly introvert, but I need to get out to ensure my sanity.

5. When did you fall in love wih LO? The minute I held her, I was had over heals in love.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Have your tastes changed? 

No. But chocolate seems to bother her so I'm avoiding it. FROWNY FACE 

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous?  No oddly.  I'm thirsty. I think I had more of an appetite before I got pregnant than I have since.

3. When are you going back to work? My maternity leave ends early April but I am fairly certain I'm not going back.

4. Are you an extravert or intravert? Introvert big time. Being in crowds stresses me out. I'm much more into hanging out with one or two good friends. My shyness used to be so bad it was debilitating. I flunked a class in college because I couldn't bring myself to do an oral presentation, even though I was fully prepared for it. DH is also an introvert.

5. When did you fall in love wih LO? "It's complicated" I love her, not sure if we're in love yet. She's smiling up a ton now which is charming but I still feel awkward talking to her, like I'm faking it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Have your tastes changed? Before I was pregnant I loved white wine, now I am all about red. Weird. 2. If you are BF, are you ravenous? I ff, but am hungry all the time. In between their feeds I feed me.3. When are you going back to work? I am a sahm. 4. Are you an extravert or intravert? I am mainly an introvert, but I like to get out at least once every couple of days. 5. When did you fall in love wih LO? As soon as they were home from the nicu.

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • Options

1. Have your tastes changed? Before I was pregnant I could care less about chocolate. During pregnancy I had to have it every day and it hasn't changed.

With both pregnancies towards the end I craved raisin bran and right after I had both babies raisin bran was all I ate. 

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous? I am hungry all the time.

Just got my appetitie back with a vengance. 

3. When are you going back to work? I'm going back around Valentine's Day.

I am actually going to start student teaching in Jan.  

4. Are you an extravert or intravert? I could live in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and be happy.

A little of both. When it comes to hanging with friends I prefer to just have everyone at my house. A mixture of loving to be the hostess and love the comfort of my home. However I do tend to get stir crazy. Going to the store will fix that for me though, 

5. When did you fall in love wih LO? It took me a  couple of weeks 

Our first night in the hospital. She was being really fussy and cluster feeding. The nurses wanted to take her so DH and I could sleep. One nurse came in and practically undressed DD so she would stay awake long enough to get a good meal. She finally ate really good burped and pooped and then just cuddled right up with me. The nurse came back for her but I said I was going to cuddle for awhile longer. That moment will be with me forever.  

• Options

1. Have your tastes changed? not really, always had a sweet tooth except for first half of my pregnancy

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous? yes....constantly

3. When are you going back to work? im a SAHM, have been since DS1 was 7 months but i remember dreading going back with my first

4. Are you an extravert or intravert? i used to be an introvert but with motherhood have been coming out of my shell more and more

5. When did you fall in love wih LO? after a few days when i got some sleep.....after 30 hrs of labor i was too tired to feel anything

• Options
    1. Have your tastes changed?

Not really. But I miss the heightened sense of taste that came with pregnancy. Everything seems kind of blah now.

2. If you are BF, are you ravenous?

Some days.

3. When are you going back to work?

Will start looking for a job in January.

4. Are you an extravert or intravert?

Major introvert.

5. When did you fall in love wih LO?

One night when she was 4 weeks old, it just felt like she really looked at me for the first time. She reached up and grabbed my face. It was damn near magical.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"