October 2012 Moms

Baby k'tan vs. Moby

Baby k'tan vs. Moby

which one would you recommend? Why? 

Married my best friend 09.18.11
TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
Here Comes Mommy

Re: Baby k'tan vs. Moby

• I love love love my k'tan. I haven't used a moby, but I can say the k'tan is awesome

I can get it ready before I even leave the house and just wear the loops until I get to our location. I then just pop DS in to the prepared loop, pull up the second loop, adjust the ring in the back and off we go. I can get DS out of his car seat and into the k'tan in under 2 minutes. I highly recommend it. I can't imagine dealing with wrapping, making sure it is tight enough, etc
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love the K'tan! I put it on before we leave and then just put Jovanni in and put the extra support around the bottom, good to go! He falls asleep in it every time. no real tying or wrapping its really easy. It took me about two tries to really get used to the feeling though.

• Loading the player...
  • I have a Moby and love it. I was actually going to buy k'tan because I read that it's way more convenient to put on than a moby but I didn't know which size to order (I'll still 30 lbs heavier than pp weight) so I just went with the moby.  It takes a little getting used to with the tying method. It is a LOT of fabric and you can't put it on outside unless you drag the fabric on the ground which I hate doing but other than that it's great! 
  • I love my k'tan. I will say that I had to exchange it for a smaller size despite following their sizing guidelines, it just felt way too loose and I was worried about it stretching even more. Now that we have the right size it's a breeze and DS loves it.
  • I have the Baby K'tan and love it - I'm too lazy and incompetent to figure out how to tie a Moby! 
    DS1 : 10/2012
    Due with B/G Twins July 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"