2nd Trimester

Where to go for maternity clothes???

I am expecting baby #2. I am just starting to shop for maternity clothes this time around and have not been impressed with much that is out there. I want to look cute for all the holiday events but don't want to pay a fortune. My questions...

What is your go-to place to purchase maternity clothes? Anything you have purchased recently that you just love?

Re: Where to go for maternity clothes???

• If you have a goodwill in your area go there. I got pants for 5-10 dollars. It is the best when their tags are the color of the week! :)

Sears is another of my go to places. They actually put there clothes on sale!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like to get basics at Old Navy and then dress them up with jewelry, shoes, etc. I really like their full panel jeans. I hate buying too many clothes that I will only wear for a few months, so I get as much non maternity as i can. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Old Navy for sure, I have gotten a lot of stuff from them online and it's all super comfy without being expensive. 
  • Salvation Army, Old Navy, Gap
  • Are you big enough to need maternity for the holidays? With my first pregnancy I was able to buy larger sizes because I was bigger than my normal but not quite ready for maternity. Maybe you could find something on sale like a cute sweater dress and dress it up with jewelry and stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Gap, Pink Blush, & Boden!
  • Does your town have Freecycle? I posted on there asking for maternity clothes and got a bag from someone. Most of it I probably won't wear, but there was a really pretty velvet dress that will be perfect for holiday parties. You might get lucky that way too! I also got some cute things at Goodwill, but nothing fancy. Old Navy and the Gap have some pretty dresses you make dressier with jewelry and accessories. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • Im a motherhood fan. But only in the outlet. I also live in my mat hoodie from Walmart by danskin. Its thing and stretchy and I wear it constantly. I did find Walmart (online only) to have a decent selection of hang out wear for fabulous prices. Got a velour sweatsuit, some yoga pants, and various t-shirts with cute sayings on them. For work I pretty much just shop at Motherhood. Have fun!
  • Several of the kids consignment stores here have maternity clothes which is where I've picked up a number of things.  I've also ordered some stuff from Old Navy online.  I tend to get pants at Motherhood just because I'm on the shorter side and their short length fits me well. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• I'm obsessed with Isabella Oliver, the prices are not cheap, however, I found that everything I bought can also be worn when I'm not pregnant so that justified the price for me.  And a lot of women who review their products online say they continued to purchase product from there even after they were pregnant.  And the quality was great.  I bought the ruched black midi dress to wear to formal events.  I don't like what they have to offer at old navy or gap.

I didn't know Boden had maternity!  Going to check that out now, I love their baby clothes.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY

I got 5 jeans and 10 shirts for $150.  And they had a large selection of maternity clothes all at a huge discount.  It was even cheaper than Target. 

I just can't see spending a lot of money on stuff that I will only wear for a few months now and hopefully a few months in a year or so :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Asos.com has amazing stuff, most of which is pretty reasonably priced.  I know they are having 30% today, and there is always free shipping and returns.  I just ordered 4 pairs of maternity jeans (only plan to keep one pair) for $115.  Good luck!
  • I order everything from Pinkblush  Sooooo cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Try Pinkblush Maternity.
  • asos is my fav. every other place seems to be so unfashionable and hideous.im having a hard time finding cute stuff myself :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Motherhood for Jeans, Old Navy for Tops, and Burlington for anything else. I'm an odd size so it's hard to find things that fit and out here no thrift stores have a maternity section and if they do it's 1-3 items that aren't my size.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Find a good children's re-sale shop. I got 2 sweaters, a dress, pants, a shirt and a tank for $30 yesterday. All almost brand-new and brand-name.

Otherwise, I still am buying things from "regular" stores.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • h&m has maternity clothes- thats where ive bought mine so far. cheap and not frumpy
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"