TTC After a Loss
Options

Saline Sono - We're not crazy!

Saline Sono went well. Turns out I do have a slight longitudinal septum, I wasn't able to see it on screen and apparently the only time it showed up was when the US was in  3D and the saline was injected. RE & I were both relieved that we are not crazy and that there really was translucent tissue blocking some of the right side. The way it was described and talked about I picture more of a piece of tissue that's not complete, as in stuff still easily flows around it, but it's just hanging out there in the way. Everything else looked beautimus, RE & US Tech both kept telling their students they were lucky to be in on this one as everything was easy to see and was in super shape! (No, students don't bother me, I was once in their shoes :-) & when I get the disc of my images I'll try to post a pic of it.

RE did say that he still advised to TTA until it's removed, but as slight as it is if we did get ku it more than likely wouldn't be the cause of a mc but it doesn't help the chances either. So as long as we're not ku the plan is to remove it in Jan. We are using protection & being careful, so unless some crazy accident occurs I should go in for removal in Jan.

Right now post SIS I'm in a lot of pain. I really think it's just my body reacting & nothing that happened during as it didnt start until 3hrs after, but I'm having a lot of lower abdominal pressure/pain & my intestines are all upset so I thought it was just gas, but no relief from that just more pain during the bm, BOOO! Tried a hot bath, some relief until I felt nauseated, DH thought I looked pale. However I've been asleep since about 2PM today.  Hope I wake up in the morning and feel much improved!

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

Re: Saline Sono - We're not crazy!

• Options

I am so glad that you were able to find something and confirm the non craziness :) hehe! 

FWIW- I had an HSG done and a few days later had the SIS done. I bled from both and had cramping from both and was very pale. The HSG was MUCH worse than the SIS pain wise while the procedure was happening. The pain after the SIS was a bit less than the pain after the HSG but still not good :( I just wanted to let you know I think it is normal. I took some pain meds and took it easy trying to keep my feet up. I hope you feel better soon and GL in Jan for your removal! Hopefully you will be put back on the TTCAL crazy train soon!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers
    TTC #2 Since October 2011
    RE testing results: DH- normal ME- DX:PCOS and One copy of MTHFR gene
    IUI#1 Sept/Oct 2012-Follistim, Ovidrel, Metformin, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Crinone, and Neevo Beta 10/24=BFN
    No 2nd IUI but instead TI with Metformin, Baby Asprin, Neevo and Prometrium
    BFP #4 5/4/13-EDD 1/19/14- grow little one, grow!
    Beta #1@15DPO HCG-95, progesterone-25 Beta #4@24DPO HCG-2498, progesterone-30, 1st U/S 6mm,133BPM 2nd U/S 1.6cm, 167 BPM
    Chart
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~*~*~*~Everyone Welcome~*~*~*~
  • Options

I'm glad you got some clarification, at least! FX that December flys by for you

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad that overall, you had a good appointment and that you have a plan in place for the septum. 

I hope you are feeling better and the after effects of the SHG are gone by now.  If you're still not feeling well today, definitely call and let them know!

I hope the next month goes by like that *snaps fingers*.

PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I hope you're feeling better! I'm glad you got an answer and they're working with you to do something about it. Good luck!
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm glad that you got some answers and have a plan! I hope that you are feeling better today ((hugs))

• Options
    I'm glad that you had a good appointment and that you have a plan in place. I hope you are feeling better.  If you're still not feeling well today, definitely call and let them know!

I don't know about you, but December always seems to fly, so FX that the next month goes by quickly!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope you are feeling better today.  I'm glad you got some answers.  Good luck!

TTC Since 8/2011
    BFP #1 5/13/12 * EDD 1/24/13 * MC at 7 wks 4 days on 6/11/12
    BFP #2 5/13/13 * Current EDD 1/23/14

Baby N born 2/8/14

imageimage

Lilypie - (HD7B)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"