TTC After a Loss

~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check-In~*^*~

Happy Friday, Ladies! 

Sorry, this is late, I've been a giant pile of fail all day long. I promise, I'll get better at this soon.

fluttergirlmoonchild79: Welcome to the check-in! How's Couch to 5k working for you? 

km_md: Are you still cutting back on caffeine? Have you discovered any new, healthy snacks that are easy to grab when you've got a craving coming on?

Jenn0021: Done any dancing this week? Any more walking? Did you find some healthy food to take on your trip this weekend? Good luck, Friend! Cutting down on sugar and eating healthy aren't all that easy when you're on the move!

ScarlettDahlia: Have you kept up with tracking? Squeeze in any workouts this week? Also, I sent you an invite for the Pinterest board. :) 

LAMCH1980: Did you make it to the gym this week? 

linsayanne79: Are you finding a routine with tracking on MFP? Get in any good walks? 

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
EDD:10-27-13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*^*~Healthy Living Accountability Check-In~*^*~

• km_md: Are you still cutting back on caffeine? Have you discovered any new, healthy snacks that are easy to grab when you've got a craving coming on?

Hi lainie! Thanks again for running the check-in. I have been doing okay with the caffeine. Most days I've only had 1 cup so I am happy with that. I'm at that point when I need groceries again, so I have to try and buy lots of good, healthy stuff so I won't have the temptation. But I honestly think lately that my mental state is getting in the way of my physical health. I might need to work on fixing that first.  

• ScarlettDahlia: Have you kept up with tracking? Squeeze in any workouts this week? Also, I sent you an invite for the Pinterest board. :) 

I failed hardcore at tracking, not gonna lie. I'm getting back on track this weekend. Only 3 more pounds until my 10% weight loss! That's my new motivation :)

I actually went for a run not too long ago. And it was seriously the best run I have had in a very long time. I managed to run an 8:47/mile pace; 3.41 miles in 30 minutes! I'm so stoked!

In order to keep up with the running, I've enlisted my sister to train for a half marathon with me. We're going to run the Shamrock Shuffle in Chicago in April.

If any of you are runners and want to do a virtual training type thing, we should totally do that! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Loading the player...
  • linsayanne79: Are you finding a routine with tracking on MFP? Get in any good walks?nbsp;

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I've been doing really well with MFP! I weighed in this morning and I'm down 1.8 lbs! Only 3 lbs until my prepregnacy weight and 7 lbs to my overall goal weight!
    I walked 2 times this week so far and hope to get at least one more in over the weekend!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hi there ladies.  This week was terrible. I'm barely recovering from the holiday road trip.

I didn't go to the gym at all this week.  My plan is to rake leaves tomorrow for a while.  It's hard work!  Does that count? 

I did download a food tracker for diabetics today.  I figure it will help with my blood sugar issues.  It can't hurt! That will be a project on next week's goal list.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"