August 2012 Moms

Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie

Go!

Mine is a toss up between Elf and A Christmas Story.  ("Ralphie, I can't get up!")Oh and for a sappy one - It's a Wonderful Life.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie

• The grinch. Cartoon version. Hands down.
    imageimage
  • Oh and confession: I've never seen a christmas story. The closest I came was the ER christmas day 2005. I had an intense ear/throat/sinus/tear duct infection and they had it playing in the waiting room. I wanted to cry with every additional word. I will NEVER watch that movie simply because I associate it now with intense pain.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Elf and Grinch (New version).  Oh and A Muppet Christmas Carole.  I love The Muppets!

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• I don't really like to watch Christmas movies over and over. I associate the Harry Potter movies with Christmas so I suppose those could be considered my favorite. Otherwise, I prefer sappy christmas themed romantic comedies on the Hallmark channel.

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • imageMedhp00:

I have more than 1 favorite but here are my Christmas movie musts every year:

A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott

Charlie Brown Christmas 

A Christmas Story

Frosty the Snowman cartoon and Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer  from the 60s (stop motion animation), 'twas the night before Christmas cartoon with the mouse and characters with big eyes, and the grinch of course (old cartoon and newer Jim Carrey movie)

Newer movie added to the list: Elf 

Oh I love Christmas movies!! 

Copied and pasted from my other Christmas movie post the other day :)

Sorry!!  I missed that post - I don't get on here all that often.  I've just been in the Christmas movie mood.  :)  I love Frosty and Rudolph...and a Charlie Brown Christmas - those are a must-watch every year.

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Love actually
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" and the cartoon Grinch who stole Christmas
    10/15/10 HPT+ 10/16/10 +blood test! missed m/c found at 17w, gone at aprox 14w., D&C
    4/26/11 HPT+ 4/28/11 +Blood test! HCG 67 5/24/11 Blighted Ovum.
    6/11-11/11 Non ovulatory cycles
    12/18/11 HPT+ 12/20/11 +Blood Test HCG 165 12/27/11 Beta test HCG 6411
    12/29/11 Beta 11264 1/30/11 Wiggler w/ HB 160+
    Grow Baby Grow!!!! Please be our rainbow!
    Rainbow Born 8/22, so in love with our little girl!
    Valentines
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker</a
  • It's a Wonderful Life. One of the local theaters here plays it every year on the big screen and DH and I have never missed a screening. It's a total tradition.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and The Ref (it never gets any recognition and it's EFN hilarious!!!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"