July 2012 Moms

Anyone considering antidepressants...

Don't eat chili on your second day of taking Zoloft. That is all. Ick!

Re: Anyone considering antidepressants...

• Ha ha, thanks for the info. Hope you feel better soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Indifferent Good to know! Left Hug 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yuck! Sorry you're sick. Hope it's just a start up thing and that side effect subsides ASAP!

• Thanks you guys. I'm actually feeling good today, mentally. I know the drugs take a while to be effective, but the placebo effect of knowing I'm on track to feeling better makes me feel....better. Ha.
  • Oh man! I hope you're feeling better. On a side note....are u BFing? I went to the doc this morning to talk about PPA and he could not find ONE drug to prescribe me that is safe. I always thought Zoloft was one. Just curious if u were and what your doc said.
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Butting in! Bucks, I'm BFing (almost exclusively...DD gets the random bottle of formula a few times a month if she's extra hungry at the sitters or something) and I'm on Zoloft.
  • imageBucks County Newlywed 808:
    Oh man! I hope you're feeling better. On a side note....are u BFing? I went to the doc this morning to talk about PPA and he could not find ONE drug to prescribe me that is safe. I always thought Zoloft was one. Just curious if u were and what your doc said.

I quit BF at 4 months. Couldn't keep the supply up when I went back to work. I miss it a lot. Being able to take whatever I need and eat whatever I want without worrying is a good plus side, though! That sucks that your doc can't prescribe you anything. Maybe you could try counseling? My doc gave me a referral to a psychologist and I'm thinking about going in addition to the meds.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"