July 2012 Moms

I'm burned out at work

I'm totally over my job today. I've been depending on manager to do a huge task for me bc I don't have the authority to draft physician agreements, thank goodness lol. Well he hasn't done it!!! I have an email from October of 2011 where he says he will do it

Well said huge project has to be done by 12/31/12 and now it might not be done bc of his laziness.

I've been looking at other positions at my hospital, but I'm kinda spoiled and don't want to work weekends, holidays, take call, nights, or 12 hour shifts lol. So I guess I try to grin and bear it.

Life was easier on ML
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What just happened in my diaper?!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: I'm burned out at work

• But wont it not getting done fall back on his shoulders? Why does it fall on you?

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • imagenesenotes:
    But wont it not getting done fall back on his shoulders? Why does it fall on you?

Yeah, but this has been MY baby that I've been doing to bring clout to our department. It's a certification that's not required, but proves you give great care. I've been working on it for over a year :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Well boo to him then. I would bug him every day until it was done. I'm annoying like that :)

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • imagenesenotes:
    Well boo to him then. I would bug him every day until it was done. I'm annoying like that :

I usually have to bug him. He's told straight up that he forgets about us. I'm just an awesome charge nurse lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"