1,884 if you count my old SN...

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

Re: PW - I'm not sorry....

• Options
    Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats! And in honor of you... my first solo, not stolen from another bumpie, GIF.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awwww...I just got a little tear in my eye!

Sadly now I must go - time to go home!!!!!!!

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options

What does PW stand for?

Unrelated, I think we need a new moderator- If I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen ours around in forever- and I also think we need a moderator to add our own "glossary" at the top of our page. There have been 2-3 things I looked for in the "Bump Board Glossary" on the lower left side of the page recently and they are not listed. 

• Options
    imageShawnee11507:

What does PW stand for?

Unrelated, I think we need a new moderator- If I'm not mistaken, I haven't seen ours around in forever- and I also think we need a moderator to add our own "glossary" at the top of our page. There have been 2-3 things I looked for in the "Bump Board Glossary" on the lower left side of the page recently and they are not listed. 

PW= Post "hor". :)

ITA (I totally agree Wink) about the moderator thing. I'd volunteer, but we'd need two, because I'm generally only on TB mobile after business hours. Heaven knows there's no way you could efficiently do anything mod-related on mobile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"