May 2013 Moms
Options

Weird pressure

I have the weird pressure on the front lower portion of my abdomen. The docs office said they'd call me back, and in the meantime I'm concerned. Is this normal. Sorry, panicky FTM.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weird pressure

• Options

Do you have to poo?  (sorry, there wasn't a way to ask that without being crass). 

I've been noticing that when I have to go, everything is getting pushed forward & it's starting to get really uncomfortable.

• Options
    Normally when I start feeling like that I try to take it easy and drink more water.  This always seems to help.  Hope all is well and you hear back from your dr soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Doesn't feel like it, but anything's possible.
  • Options
    Also meant to add I normally get that feeling when I have overdone it that day.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    When do u feel the pressure? I feel low bladder/uterus pressure at night after laying down for awhile. Usually when I have to pee. Hurts to bend forward. I talked to my dr abt it today and she said it was normal and nothing to be worried about. I hope that helps!

image image

• Options
    Today it's when I'm standing. Almost as if there's a weight tucked in there, pulling down. But almost pulling down and away from my body.
  • Options
    Try drinking more water and putting your feet up for awhile.  Usually if I feel that pressure it's because I am not drinking enough or I am overdoing it.
    Mommy of 3 beautiful boys!
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"