Working Moms
Options

S/O Secret Santa I drew my boss's name...BOO.

I consider myself a pretty good gift giver but I am stumped with this one. I have dodged this bullet for seven years, I guess I was due. So anyone have gift ideas? He is a quirky, self absorbed, crazy smart scientist who says inappropriate things on a regular basis. When I think about his interests, all I come up with is work. He is pretty competitive so if there are any new awesome games out there that he may not have, that might work. He also loves his iPhone. He travels a lot too. I have to spend 30 bucks but I am willing to go above.
Thanks!

Re: S/O Secret Santa I drew my boss's name...BOO.

• Options
    I was just going to suggest thinkgeek as well - they have cool office supplies: mousepads, thumb drives (I got a joker for my nephew this year), coffee cups, etc.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Personally, I don't think they should be doing secret santa at work for exactly this reason. People should not be required to purchase things in the workplace.

That being said, take a peak at Things Remembered - How about a nice pen or a business card holder for his desk that is engraved with his name?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedaisy662:
    Personally, I don't think they should be doing secret santa at work for exactly this reason. People should not be required to purchase things in the workplace.
    That being said, take a peak at Things Remembered nbsp;How about a nice pen or a business card holder for his desk that is engraved with his name?

Ah, no big deal. It is not required. As a matter of fact, a few coworkers opted out this year. It is actually fun, we have really crazy clues and a big brunch to do the reveals.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the great suggestions ladies!!!!
  • Options
    Liquor or some of those brain games/puzzles from Sharper Image, that type of store.  Or - honestly, its so dorky, but a tear off calendar - of something nerdy/science or a TV show he likes.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"