August 2012 Moms
Options

s/o pain.. GTKY

During pregnancy we all got to that point where we were super uncomfortable.

What gave you the most pain during pregnancy? How does it feel now?

What body part gives you trouble now? How do you find relief?

Just to end things on a positive note... What body part is finally back to the way you like it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o pain.. GTKY

• Options
    1. Lower back, and ankles. When I worked I'd have to go home, and ice my ankles. My ankles are fine now, but my lower back hurts if I sit a certain way too long.

2. My hips KILL me. Sometimes I can't sleep because of it. The crack now, and no relief tips so maybe someone else has some.

3. I'm so happy to not have a fat, chunky face anymore. I was so swollen as a pregnant lady.

Ps.. just wanted to add that my phone tried to auto correct chunky to Djibouti. I found it a little humorous.
  • Options
    In my first pregnancy my pelvis gave me the most issues during 3rd tri. It was excruciating. I could barely walk and sitting for long periods were painful too. PT helped but giving birth solved it lol. The pain was totally gone post pregnancy.

This time, the most pain was swollen hands, feet and sore wrists. Mornings were the worst. It was difficult to walk and I could barely bend my fingers or toes. I think I had carpel tunnel from pregnancy too. Now, its all gone.

I think no body part is normal anymore, tbh. My boobs sag, my hips are wide, my arse is fat, I have wings, my belly is deflated and marked...I could go on forever. Sad face.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

While I was pregnant the right side of my ribs killed.  No matter if I would stand, sit or lay down.  My little lady loved to have her feet jammed up in there FOR MONTHS!

Honestly,  nothing hurts me now.  I feel like I went back to normal. 

My feet and face are back to the way they were pre-pregnancy.  Thank God!  My my legs were like tree trunks after I gave birth.  It freaked me out. ***shutters****

• Options

Most pain in pregnancy was my recovery from labor. I got uncomfortable and tired but I wouldn't have described anything as painful. Labor and delivery was not bad at all compared to my recovery. 

Now, I still don't feel normal, my shots are feeling painful now because I have to fight through all this extra skin to reach fat tissue. I still get sore down there if I am standing or sitting for too long. 

My stomach looks bad, I have been tempted to start a show your tummy thread but mine would be the worst for sure and I am chicken I think. 

Body part back to normal, hmm, not really happened yet. My butt deflated fast after giving birth and my thighs are smaller but not toned like they were.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options

My hips and my lady parts gave me the most pain during pregnancy. It got to the point at the end that I could barely get up and down from a sitting position without being in agonizing pain. I had to sleep with an ice pack on my mommy box for the last month of pregnancy.

I don't think anything is giving me trouble anymore. ? There is this one tiny spot in my back, I think where my epi went in, that sometimes aches for a minute or two randomly. Otherwise, I actually feel better than before pregnancy!

My legs are finally back to normal, minus the awesome stretch marks down to my calves! But, my tree trunk legs are small again and I love it!

• Options

I had massively bad carpal tunnel. It is fine now but it was awful.

My lower back. I'm going to the chiropractor.

My nose. Thank God!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    My lower back hurt from my epi with my daughter....occasionally it still hurts
    My hips hurt so bad this pregnancy but stopped once they snapped back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"