2nd Trimester
Options

Maternity underwear?

Been thinking about getting some this time around... anyone have favorites they'd like to recommend?

Re: Maternity underwear?

• Options
    boy shorts or full briefs. Not sexy but totally comfy
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree - boyshorts.  Maternity underwear that I have bought in the past fall down and are uncomfortable so I just buy boyshorts a few sizes up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What kind do you normally wear?  I found no reason to get mat undies last time or this time and I normally wear low rise bikinis.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageLadyDelilah:
    boy shorts or full briefs. Not sexy but totally comfy

Preach. I love me some boy shorts.  

• Options
    i bought them at motherhood this time around but honestly it's mpre for post-partum. after my c-section all of my underwear hit right n my incision and drove me nuts. i went and bought cheap high rise undies. this time i figured i'd buy the maternity ones and could wear them now and after... but they honestly dont stay up - they just roll under my bump
  • Options
    I have some Motherhood bikinis from last time around and I don't like them.  I have my regular underwear (bikinis I've gotten from Costco) in a larger size and they are much more comfortable. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    i just bought the stretchy, sport fabric haines in briefs, in a size up. Love them!
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Got some Hanes bikini in the next size up.  Fit great and under the belly. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"