October 2011 Moms
Options

Elsa

I love your new badge.

E pooped in the tub two nights ago. I didn't see it right away. She was playing and splashing, and I just happened to notice that she was clutching something in each hand. I thought "What the heck is that?." TURDS! And boy was she pissed when I took them away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Elsa

• Options
    DS hasn't done it yet and hopefully we avoid it now that they go into the tub together. Yuck.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    Gross, but funny. DD has not pooped in the tub, yet, but last night she leaned forward, farted, and looked at me and giggled. I ended up laughing too. She kept leaning forward to see if she could do it again, but she was out of gas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks! I thought it was pretty funny. Although Gator had yet to poop in the tub, but my former nanny kids did and I had to fish it out. Luckily it was just a small turd.
  • Options
    Really? Nobody else's LO has $hit the tub yet? E $hits the tub routinely. What's wrong with my kid? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageDoctorWorm222:
    So everyone is saying that their kid has either 1 yet to hit the tub or 2 only done in once.nbsp;E hits the tub routinely.nbsp;What's wrong with my kid?nbsp;

E is just relaxed!
  • Options

imageElsa1984:
    imageDoctorWorm222:
    So everyone is saying that their kid has either 1 yet to hit the tub or 2 only done in once.nbsp;E hits the tub routinely.nbsp;What's wrong with my kid?nbsp;
    E is just relaxed!

I actually think she likes it. We've had some problems with constipation. I'm wondering if the warm water makes it more comfortable to "go" when she's backed up. I wish she'd find a better way to work it out  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This reminds me of Eddie Murphy's stand up - "and then a big brown shark came"....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemamaZbo:
    Gross, but funny. DD has not pooped in the tub, yet, but last night she leaned forward, farted, and looked at me and giggled. I ended up laughing too. She kept leaning forward to see if she could do it again, but she was out of gas.
    LOL LOL LOL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"