December 2010 Moms

I need some healthy thought my way please

I dont know if any of you remember with DD I had complications and she ended up being IUGR (basically stopped growing) had her at 37 weeks and she was 4lbs 9oz. 

They have been doing growth u/s with DS regularly this time to catch it early if it happened again.  Well I think it is happening again :( I just got a call form my ob and after reviewing our u/s yesterday she is sending me to the MFM because she is concerned because his growth is slowing down. and of course they cant get me in until next Friday so this week long wait is gonna suck. IF you guys would mind just sending me some baby growing dust I would really appreciate it, I am just scared and nervous right now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

Re: I need some healthy thought my way please

• ::blasts you with copious amounts baby growing dust:: TP that everything turns out all right!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • I am so sorry...lots of good thoughts going you and baby boy's way. HUGS.
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • image--halo--:
    ::blasts you with copious amounts baby growing dust:: TP that everything turns out all right!

Thank you :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

• image--halo--:
    ::blasts you with copious amounts baby growing dust:: TP that everything turns out all right!
    OMG, this!! 

You let me know if I can do anything for you.  ((hugs))  <3

• imagesofamonkey:

image--halo--:
    OMG, this!! 

Triple dust!!!!  Goodness, big hugs Jess.  It will be alright!   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks guys I am trying really hard to not let it get to me and I know they are just being super cautious about it but I hate hate hate that we even have to think about it this again. I just hope that if it is happening again we have the same healthy outcome we did with K

• imagelrn327:
    imagesofamonkey:

image--halo--:
    OMG, this!! 

Triple dust!!!!  Goodness, big hugs Jess.  It will be alright!   

Here is a bunch from me too!  FX everything goes OK!

image  image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • We'll be chanting "grow baby grow" til you get some good news!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lots of good healthy baby vibes coming your way!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hugs! I'm sorry you have to worry about this again. Baby growing vibes coming your way!

image   image

• Oh no! I hope everything is ok and you can keep him cooking in there a little longer. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry you have to worry about this again. Just keep faith knowing that DD turned out to be healthy and beautiful.
  • Lots of growing vibes coming from here too!
    imageimage
  • image--halo--:

ditto! Thinking good thoughts...hand in there!

My little man at 0-1-2

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Oh, how scary! T&Ps that DS keeping growing healthy & strong.

• Oh I am so sorry :(  Hugs and good vibes coming your way...
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Grow Baby B grow!  I'm so sorry for the worry.  Maybe it's just a normal slowdown since he's running out of room.  ((hugs))
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Oh no, I am so sorry you have to worry about this again. Major T&P that all is well! K is beautiful and strong so hopefully that will give you reassurance even if you have to go through this again.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thank you so much ladies. Seriously it means a lot to me. I will keep you guys updated about everything. I am just crossing my fingers that maybe I just have small healthy babies.

• imageCheekers2010:
    Grow Baby B grow! nbsp;I'm so sorry for the worry. nbsp;Maybe it's just a normal slowdown since he's running out of room. nbsp;hugs
    I wish this was the case! I should clarify that his abdomen is starting to slow down in growth and is almost 34weeks behind his head.

• imagemands629:
    Perry sends his large baby dust to Barrett. nbsp;Jess, I'm sorry that you're going through this again... Everything will be ok, promise. If you want to hang out to get your mind off of it, let me know. nbsp;::hugs::
    thank you! I would love to hang out! I forgot you are home for awhile now!! We are going to St. Lukes on Friday to see the MFM. I keep forgetting to ask you who your nurses were and who you liked or didnt like!

• Grow baby grow!!   Sending lots of grow dust your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good thoughts!!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• =(  T&P and tons of baby growing dust.  I really hope it turns out alright.  I can't imagine what your feelings right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"