Baby Names
Options

Girl names poll - take 2

Re: Girl names poll - take 2

• Options
    I voted Josephine, but I was torn between that and Katherine/Kate. All good choices!
    D is 3, A is 1
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

You really can't go wrong with this list, but I voted Elizabeth because I love love love the NN Betsy! 

ETA: Katherine/Kate probably would have been my second choice, except with a one-syllable last name I would prefer a longer name/NN. Kate Green seems a bit short to me, although Katherine Green is lovely.  

FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Really like Katherine Elizabeth and I love love love Kate
  • Options

I voted for Katherine/Kate - I love Ava too, but it's just so popular right now.

Some NN for Elizabeth: Liz, Beth, Eliza, Libby, Lizzy, Elle

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    I voted for Katherine/Kate.  I love Elizabeth too, Betsy is my favorite nickname for it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I voted Josephine NN Josie but I may be a little biased. Embarrassed

But seriously, you have a great list and you ant go wrong with any of your choices.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I picked Josephine to keep them all "J" names
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    I voted for Megan but Im biased because that is my name (Meagan). And I think it is a great name. I also like Elizabeth.

image     image  image
       Maverick James 01.07.2012                  * Married 01.23.2010 *                     Harper Skye 01.24.2013

• Options
    I think Josephine is nice but when put together just fn-ln like it would be said, "Josephine Green" is too rhymey sounding to me. Just something to think about if you hadn't said it out loud without the middle name in between.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

If we have a girl, she will either be Victoria or Elizabeth.  If we go with Elizabeth we will call her Ellie as my hubby likes that as oppesed to Lizzie which is also cute. 

Elizabeth is a nice, strong, royal name.  I also like Josaphine (Josie).  Just not Ava or Megan.  They kind of don't fit the royal sound of the others.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"