October 2011 Moms
Options

Waiting for the repair man.

Our garage door is broken.  There are about three different ways into our house via the garage.  I want the door fixed.  The guy is coming to fix it.  He said, between 3-4.  I have a crap ton of sewing to do before a trade show tomorrow and I can't hear the doorbell from my sewing room.  He had better show up soon!!  Also DS is sleeping right now.  DS sleeping means I get more done with less screaming soundtrack.  I really need this guy to show up before DS wakes up!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waiting for the repair man.

• Options
    If the repair man sounds hot on the phone don't have "Eye Candy Disappointment" if he is hideous like I did with the window guy this morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    You have three doors to your house in your garage?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I saw that!  Lol.  The repair man on the phone sounded like a douche canoe so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.  Is it bad when you call the maintenance number on the machine and the guy says, "What do you mean it won't close?  Fine, I guess I will be there later today.  It's cold out you know.  Just make sure you are home between 3 and 4 I don't want to drive out there and have nobody home." 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"