Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Moving to this board

I've been having some serious cramping, particularly on my left side. Yesterday I had an internal and external ultrasound and they couldn't find any trace of a sac. My OB says possible ectopic or I could be about to miscarry. My hcg level was also only 305. Considering I got my first positive hpt 11 days ago, I don't see how this will end well. Tomorrow info back for the second blood draw, and I'm dreading the results. I just want this over with. :
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Moving to this board

• Options
    I wish I had some words of encouragement to share but you've laid it out in a way that's hard to debate so ill just say I'm sorry for your pain and hoping a speedy resolution for you.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    I haven't had any spotting or bleeding yet, which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing. I've been trying to think of an explanation for such a low number all day and I can't think of one. To get a positive hpt 11 days ago my level had to at least been 25 or 30, right? It doesn't calculate as a healthy pregnancy. I just want this over with. I'm tired and I can't sleep. I'm just so angry.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It may not be ectopic because usually your Hcg level is VERY HIGH very early. Best of Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"