June 2013 Moms

Another thumbs up NT Scan!

Had our rescheduled NT Scan this morning! Nuchal fold measurement was 1.8 which is excellent, and everything else looked great! Had part 1 of the bloodwork and part 2 will be in a couple weeks. Heartbeat 160bpm

My placenta is still low lying so we have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check on that... Same thing happened with my son. They actually told us it may be possible to tell the sex at that appt, especially if it's a boy, but I may just have them avoid between the legs as we had all ready planned to find out Christmas morning! My hubby is such a brat with waiting though, he said he thought he could see something between the legs during our scan today, 12w2d ish, and the tech was like, .....you can't tell this early Lol

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage

Re: Another thumbs up NT Scan!

• Congrats!

And yeah, regarding sex at the NT scan, tell your H that my daughter's penis was clearly visible at 13w. lol. Both sexes have a genital nub at this stage, so there is something between the legs for both boys and girls. Early guesses at the NT scan have to do with the angle of the nub in relevance to the spine, not the presence or lack of a protrusion. GL finding out in a couple weeks, though!
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Glad to hear it went well!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskio:
    Congrats!

And yeah, regarding sex at the NT scan, tell your H that my daughter's penis was clearly visible at 13w. lol. Both sexes have a genital nub at this stage, so there is something between the legs for both boys and girls. Early guesses at the NT scan have to do with the angle of the nub in relevance to the spine, not the presence or lack of a protrusion. GL finding out in a couple weeks, though!

Hahahaha I will tell him that thanks!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"