August 2012 Moms
Options

Panic Attack?

Anyone had any of these since LO?  I had one last night and I am still slightly frazzled.   I am pretty sure it is just because I am slightly overwhelmed and had a few stressors yesterday.   I was able to calm down and have been starting to feel better.   I need some sleep errrrrrrr.    
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Panic Attack?

• Options
    Yep, I had a few about 6-7 weeks post-partum.  They suck.  Really scary to feel that way.  And it takes a little bit to get over them.  I'm sorry you had one!  If you can feel it coming on, it really helps to do some deep breathing and ground yourself in the present.  Sleep helps too!  I hope you don't have another one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options

imageTapthathank:
    Yep, I had a few about 6-7 weeks post-partum.  They suck.  Really scary to feel that way.  And it takes a little bit to get over them.  I'm sorry you had one!  If you can feel it coming on, it really helps to do some deep breathing and ground yourself in the present.  Sleep helps too!  I hope you don't have another one!

Thanks, I have had one before.  I was actually driving so I just pulled over until I was calm enough to drive again.   Happy Place  :)

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"