August 2013 Moms
Options

Nervous

Hi everyone. I am in need of some good thoughts. I just had a beta done on 11/28 and my results were 207. They asked that I return next Monday for my second test. However yesterday I started having some light bleeding and cramps. I called my nurse and she asked that I come in this morning for my second test. I am so nervous today for the results. I am trying to be positive but I also don't want to set myself up for more heartache. After over two years of trying I have been in shock that I could actually be pregnant. I am just hoping and praying this baby sticks and I get good news today and can join you all on this board.
TTC #1 since 10/2010, Me: 30 DH: 29 Diagnosed with unexplained infertility IUI #1 11/14/12 (clomid, trigger and progesterone)= BFP!! Beta #1 12dpiui: 207 Beta #2 14dpiui: 411 Beta #3 17dpiui: 1111 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nervous

• Options
    I know that this is scary! Light spotting and cramping is normal in early pregnancy. If it gets heavy bright red and clotty... That's another story. Try not to worry. I hope itall works out for you!!! Good luck and keep me posted on your labs!
  • Options
    You're in my thoughts! FX for a good result.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you receive good news on your second test. Sending you lots of positive, sticky baby thoughts!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So many positive thoughts and prayers for you.  FX for a very sticky baby!
  • Options
    Lots of T's & P's to you!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options
    Sending T&P's your way!  FX for good news!!
  • Options

imagelilybit01:
    So many positive thoughts and prayers for you.  FX for a very sticky baby!

This! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for your support! My second beta was 411 and my nurse was happy with the number. She told me to take it easy this weekend and I will test again Monday. I am feeling a lot better and the bleeding has almost stopped. I never realized how stressful the first trimester was going to be!
    TTC #1 since 10/2010, Me: 30 DH: 29 Diagnosed with unexplained infertility IUI #1 11/14/12 (clomid, trigger and progesterone)= BFP!! Beta #1 12dpiui: 207 Beta #2 14dpiui: 411 Beta #3 17dpiui: 1111 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"