June 2013 Moms
Options

WFL?

It's only 11am here, but I'm starving! I'm thinking cheese and red bell pepper quesadillas. Trying to decide between red or green salsa.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: WFL?

• Options
    Grilled chicken salad and a baked potato and some bread pudding with a whiskey cream sauce for desert! MMMM 20 min till its ready cannot wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just ate McDonalds...quarter pounder with cheese and french fries...Yea I went really healthy today! NOT!

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm boring, I had soup.
  • Options
    Holy crap... quesadillas sound awesome...  You might have inspired me!  It's either that or a boring salad or turkey burger.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• Options
    Grilled cheese sandwich and a spinach salad.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a salad for lunch :(. I would much rather have a quarter pounder with cheese! I guess it off sets the BBQ chips i had 20 min because i am always starving!! Big Smile

TTC #1 since Oct. 2010 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles HSG- clear
    January IUI #1 femara 2.5 mg+ovidrel=BFN
    February IUI#2 Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel=BFN
    March Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel+ TI=BFN taking a break from RE
    BFP 10/13/2012 beta #1=280 beta #2=714
    BabyName Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm still looking for ideas, I packed asparagus soup but now that just sounds gross.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had a verrry healthy grilled cheese with chips :-p
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    Cheese tortellini with pesto.  Followed by my new favorite: greek yogurt with maple syrup and dried blueberries.  Nom nom.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options

imagemusicalsilver:
    Cheese tortellini with pesto.  Followed by my new favorite: greek yogurt with maple syrup and dried blueberries.  Nom nom.

I love greek yogurt, usually I have it with honey. I had my quesadilla, and the one I made for ds1 (he's napping). It was really yummy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Onion bagel with Neufchtel and American.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Peruvian chicken and fries. I'm so full now that I feel like the girl from willy wonka that eats the bubblegum and blows up and has to be rolled down the hall. haha Yes
    www.thefamilyragan. blogspot.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was just coming on here to say that I got a Chipotle salad for lunch with chicken, cheese, mild and corn salas and omigodyum the honey chipotle dressing.  I was actually thinking about it on my way into work this morning.  At 7:30 in the morning.  <---fat guy in a little coat...Embarrassed

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    I had a lean cuisine and it was not very good. : (
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    I had a Philly cheese steak sandwhich from Pepperjax it was amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Turkey Rueben on a plain bagel with a pickle!  I housed it in like 5 minutes, lol.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I had some taquitos with enchilada sauce and fiesta nacho cheese on them. Sounds kinda gross but my childhood friend's parents made them like this all the time. and I hadn't had them in years... Started thinking about them last night and wanted them so bad I went to the store in my sweats to get the stuff. 

• Options
    I avoided the asparagus soup and went to the Greek place by my office and got a souvlaki pita wrap and a greek salad, it was awesome Big Smile  Plus I actually ate vegetables!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagetyresec:
    Turkey Rueben on a plain bagel with a pickle!  I housed it in like 5 minutes, lol.

I had a turkey Reuben as well however it was on toasted rye with a side of cheddar broccoli soup - hope I do not regret all that cream-based food for lunch! haha Coworkers be warned!!

image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"