August 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC!!!

Re: FFFC!!!

• Options

Sometimes I wear a skirt when on a date with DH, and don't wear panties. Surprise

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm really tired and cranky today, and pretty sure I'm going to have my own temper tantrum or meltdown at some point. Maybe DH will give me a time out and I can use it to nap - 1 minute per year means 30+ minutes, right? That would be a nice nap. (PS - it's only 6:30 here, and I'm already talking about a nap. That's how bad it is.)

Also, I'm kind of excited that the rental car place gave us a minivan because that means I get to drive it. (See my post below about DS's unexpected first ride in a tow truck.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    On top of all the other stresses, I have a cold. It's pretty mild but I think I'm going to milk it the whole weekend and act as if I have the flu. I'm just going to let Dh pick up the slack.
  • Options
    imageeesome:
    Sometimes I wear a skirt when on a date with DH, and don't wear panties. Surprise
    Gasp, you hor! JK, Dh tries to get me to do this but I have yet to muster up enough courage. I'm a chicken.
  • Options
    I discovered the parenting board a week or two ago with all its drama.  I have spent way too much time there and need to avoid it and get more work done at work before someone notices.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I love the holidays.  I hate decorating for them.  I will never do indoor decorations for the holidays.  I don't display Xmas cards, I don't put up anything other than a tree and stockings.  There aren't any garlands around my house, nor any knick knacks that reek of holiday cheer.  

DH is in school full-time and working full-time, so it's likely that our house will have no outdoor decorations either.  I was thinking about decorating things I could reach with lights outdoors.  We'll see if we even get the bins down from the attic this year...   

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

I love the holidays.  I hate decorating for them.  I will never do indoor decorations for the holidays.  I don't display Xmas cards, I don't put up anything other than a tree and stockings.  There aren't any garlands around my house, nor any knick knacks that reek of holiday cheer.  

DH is in school full-time and working full-time, so it's likely that our house will have no outdoor decorations either.  I was thinking about decorating things I could reach with lights outdoors.  We'll see if we even get the bins down from the attic this year...   

Two years ago was the first time we puts lights outside. All we needed was an extension cord to be able to turn them on. Guess who never got one? Us! So we had lights up outside all holiday season, but we never turned them on. Wtf? Who does that?

My confession: I can't stop buying things for my brother and SIL. They are expecting their first baby at the end of December, and they are not even close to being ready for him to come. I keep buying things that they still need. I feel like I'm bailing them out (of parenthood? Of responsibilities?) instead of offering advice/suggestions for how they can take care of themselves. But I just can't seem to let it go. They are perfectly capable of taking care of this baby. I just can't help it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecountrywed:
    I discovered the parenting board a week or two ago with all its drama.  I have spent way too much time there and need to avoid it and get more work done at work before someone notices.
    Ha Ha Welcome to my world. Seriously.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageshanado:
    imageeesome:
    Gasp, you hor! JK, Dh tries to get me to do this but I have yet to muster up enough courage. I'm a chicken.

<-- Also a chicken

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My FFFC:

I told DD1 I would take her to anatomy scan. (Well, I told her we'd go to the hospital and she would get to see the baby on tv). I opted against it in the end because someone had to stay in the waiting room for half of the u/s and that someone would have been DH.

I'm going to find an u/s video on Youtube and show it to her and tell her that's the baby in mommy's belly.

• Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I'm really tired and cranky today, and pretty sure I'm going to have my own temper tantrum or meltdown at some point. Maybe DH will give me a time out and I can use it to nap - 1 minute per year means 30+ minutes, right? That would be a nice nap. (PS - it's only 6:30 here, and I'm already talking about a nap. That's how bad it is.)

Also, I'm kind of excited that the rental car place gave us a minivan because that means I get to drive it. (See my post below about DS's unexpected first ride in a tow truck.)

Just an update: I indeed had my temper tantrum. In the middle of the immunization clinic. It ended with me getting mad, walking away while the people made excuses, crying uncontrolably, saying "I don't have time for this!" over and over again. (I couldn't get DS's shots today, so I have to go all the way back over there next week.) Okay...I'm a little bit at fault, but still. They handled the situation poorly, and I ended up looking like a fool.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"