July 2012 Moms
Options

Where does your baby nap?

Mine were doing them in swings but we caught my son sleeping forward and frankly he's too big for it now. Trying their cribs today. I just never get a good nap from cribs! We will see!

Re: Where does your baby nap?

• Options

imagelainikins:
    My son naps in his crib or on me.  He will not fall asleep in his crib on his own though.

The same for my LO. But it took a few times for my DD to get used to sleeping in her crib. So be patient.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    stroller, car, grandma's arms, rarely crib.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In the crib when we're at home, and on any safe surface (middle of the bed wedged between two rolled up blankets) when we're somewhere else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Crib. He won't fall asleep anywhere else.  Well maybe on a long walk or in the car if someone is sitting with him.  But really just his crib.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine hardly ever naps. She will in my lap after a feeding or in the car seat if we're out for a while. I try to transition to the crib once she's asleep but I usually fail
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My LO won't nap in her swing.  I got the swing thinking it would be a place where she could nap downstairs. Oh well.

She used to have naps in her crib, but lately she prefers napping in my arms.  She naps in the carseat too.

• Options
    Mostly in her crib these days.  Some times if I think it's going to be a short nap or she's restless and I'll have to check on her a lot, I'll just put her in the RnP in the living room so I don't have to keep running up and down stairs.
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    literally wherever I can get him to do so.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Naps in her swing or when driving. Sleeps in our bed or PNP. Haven't been successful with her crib but we like bedsharing anyways!
    imageimage

• Options
    Crib if we're home, carseat if we're out. Or wrap sometimes if we're out.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"