Two Under 2
Options

XP - it's time!

to get rid of the soother!! omg - he wakes up a couple times a night and cries...we go in and his soother is literally 2 inches from his face and if we give it to him he just rolls over and goes back to sleep. 

when we're in the grocery store - he reaches for my purse and begs for it...

he knows he only gets it in bed or when he's REALLY cranky at the store - however, it's becoming an issue and i want it gone before baby comes!

any suggestions!??

we have a 4 day weekend coming up so we plan to just go cold turkey - we'll see!!! wish us luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP - it's time!

• Options
    Good luck!!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    We gave all of our pacifiers to the "binky fairy" we put all of them in a box one night, and in the morning there was a present in it's place.  I'm not sure if an 18 month old will "get it" though.  We did it when they were a little over two.  But my kids didn't have a binky (except nap or if they got hurt REALLY badly) after about 8 months old.  They didn't ask for it, because they know it stayed in their bed.  GL
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"