July 2012 Moms

what happened to my perfect sleeper!

LO was absolutly the most perfect sleeper for months! Since about 2months old he has been STTN. This past week he has been waking every 3 hours or so, its exhausting! Smile He is working on rolling over so Im thinking that may have something to do with it. Anyone else having this issue? He is 4 1/2 months old.

Also, he can roll from back to tummy but has lots of difficulty rolling back onto his back. Sometimes at night he rolls to his belly. This makes me super nervous because I know he cant get back onto his back. When he wakes at night he has been rolling onto tummy then crying for help.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: what happened to my perfect sleeper!

• google 4 month sleep regression. 

they turn into more adult like sleepers like us.

be patient and work through it.

• imagetemporalrobe:

google 4 month sleep regression. 

they turn into more adult like sleepers like us.

be patient and work through it.

Yes Happened to us too.  He went from sleeping one 5 hour stretch then one 4 hour to waking up 3 times a night.  He's now asleep by 8:00 PM and we have to wake him up to get ready for "school" at 6:00 AM. 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just posted about sleep trouble too.  So I don't have much advice.  To top it off, my LO just figured out how to roll today.  So that might make the next few nights interesting.

I feel like we just have to tough it out and remember that it will get better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • It is totally normal what he is going through so hopefully it will be over soon.  But, honestly my advice is be grateful you had a few months of sleep.  I bet more than half of us would consider our LO's to never have been good sleepers.  I am a walking zombie, so welcome to the club!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemegs52881:
    It is totally normal what he is going through so hopefully it will be over soon.  But, honestly my advice is be grateful you had a few months of sleep.  I bet more than half of us would consider our LO's to never have been good sleepers.  I am a walking zombie, so welcome to the club!

True! Thanks everyone for all the advice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"